.Org members

Sny

Sny

Ascension or Death

"Ew, she is very boneless therefore can't make mogger sons, ltb."

"Oh my GOD TRUE PERFECTION!!! With this 8 PSL gigastacy I'll have Barret sons with perfect supra-orbital rim projection, forward growth, non-hanging columella, and outward gonions. My children will be saved!!"

TDLR: Tales from a basement dweller.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ggg.tv, InnerVoid and 15 others
Accurate

Also they would chose the second option mainly because she has Blonde Hair + Light Eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Heinrich Schmidt, sportsmogger and 2 others
Accurate

Also they would chose the second option mainly because she has Blonde Hair + Light Eyes
Why are they so attracted to blonde hair? That's why I always say that liking blonde hair is an ethnic trait.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Heinrich Schmidt, Yliaster and 1 other person
Both would reject 99% of the forum

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, TechnoBoss and Sny
Why are they so attracted to blonde hair? That's why I always say that liking blonde hair is an ethnic trait.
Agreed. I always liked brunettes, and I'm as white as they come.

I think PSL always focused on these very minute details about peoples faces because for the most part, it is highly objective. I just think it's reached a new level of autism. Where if you don't have the highest set cheekbones, you have ANY AMOUNT of UEE, and you don't have the narrowest, most squintiest eyes (where it's possible to blindfold you with dental floss) then you can't be attractive.

However, I think most people that are so absorbed in this kind of PSL rating type thinking are completely missing the fact that you can find men/women good looking if they aren't perfect.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Sny

Can't relate.

Always been a bawdy guy,Face/Race not soo much

• +1
Reactions: Sny
I honestly do not care abt face. Its all about that juicy ass

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv and itzyaboyJJ
Blonde hair looks more delicate and feminine

the first girl has top tier bones. would be more accurate if she was recessed