org needs to stop overrating (Obliterating subhuman in ratings section)

Spiritualcell

Spiritualcell

Very spiritual
I saw @maxxmclooks ask for ratings a couple times and consistently users were rating him HTN and even sometimes Chadlite.

(Deformed FF character maybe and his base is shit since it's full of unfixable failos)

This is absurd when he's actually LTN. In this thread, I will prove his subhumanity and shut down the cope.

His face (HTN LOL)

I knew at a first glance he was LTN, but to prove this I calculated his harmony score:
  1. ESR (Eye separation ratio): 43.8% - This isn’t terrible, but we’ll see how it harms him. (OBO ASAP)
  2. Canthal tilt: 7-8 degrees - Ideal but feminine.
  3. Brow setness: Medium to high set.
  4. Total facial index: 1.485 - This indicates a very tall skull, one of his biggest flaws. The ideal Caucasian range is 1.33-1.38.
  5. Eyes apart: 1.06 - Anus tier PFL, wide apart eyes despite cyclopism.
  6. Chin to philtrum: 1.95 - GENIO NOW.
  7. PFL/PFH: 2.9 - Finally not a flaw.
  8. Midface ratio: 0.945 - Bad ESR and a long face.
  9. Jaw frontal angle: 116 degrees - The worst jaw angle I’ve ever seen, deviating WAY too much from the ideal range.
  10. Nose to mouth: 1.43 - Ideal.
  11. Facial thirds: Completely nuked, with the upper third taller than the lower third (Megamind).
  12. Lip proportions: 1.17 - BBC lips, a brutal failo.
  13. Jaw width: 88% - Ideal.
  14. Cheekbone setness: 78% - A flaw but close to ideal.
  15. Eyebrow tilt: 6 degrees - Ideal.
  16. FWHR: 1.86 - Unideal.
This results in a TOTAL HARMONY SCORE of 47%. Complete subhuman, and it never began, boyo. A harmony score of 50% is below average and usually indicates half of your face is mostly flawed.

At best he's one of those weird looking models, not a handsome guy at all.

There are only a few accurate raters on this site, like @Blackgymmax or old raters like @Korea or @zdadun. The fact that some of the best raters are black is showing how bad it really is.

This site used to be much better at rating, but the TikTok invasion has severely lowered the average ability of .org members to rate. This is just another way that the hordes of low IQ kids have impacted this site.

@socialcel @marek937 @seethe @Clavicular @St.TikTokcel @negativetiltedheart @medialcanthuscel @dragomaxxer @Charisma

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lookologist003, vampmaxxer, chaddyboi66 and 38 others
TLDR:
IMG 1236

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, silencio, boss8055 and 6 others
His body count is like 17

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Allornothing, NorwoodAscender and 2 others
not a fucking pixel

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, NorwoodAscender, Itsjoeverlol and 1 other person
I saw @maxxmclooks ask for ratings a couple times and consistently users were rating him HTN and even sometimes Chadlite.
View attachment 2960220
View attachment 2960221
(Deformed FF character maybe and his base is shit since it's full of unfixable failos)

This is absurd when he's actually LTN. In this thread, I will prove his subhumanity and shut down the cope.

His face (HTN LOL)
View attachment 2960204

I knew at a first glance he was LTN, but to prove this I calculated his harmony score:
  1. ESR (Eye separation ratio): 43.8% - This isn’t terrible, but we’ll see how it harms him. (OBO ASAP)
  4. Total facial index: 1.485 - This indicates a very tall skull, one of his biggest flaws. The ideal Caucasian range is 1.33-1.38.
  9. Jaw frontal angle: 116 degrees - The worst jaw angle I’ve ever seen, deviating WAY too much from the ideal range.
  11. Facial thirds: Completely nuked, with the upper third taller than the lower third (Megamind).
This results in a TOTAL HARMONY SCORE of 47%. Complete subhuman, and it never began, boyo. A harmony score of 50% is below average and usually indicates half of your face is mostly flawed.

There are only a few accurate raters on this site, like @Blackgymmax or old raters like @Korea or @zdadun. The fact that some of the best raters are black is showing how bad it really is.

This site used to be much better at rating, but the TikTok invasion has severely lowered the average ability of .org members to rate. This is just another way that the hordes of low IQ kids have impacted this site.

@socialcel @marek937 @seethe @Clavicular @St.TikTokcel @negativetiltedheart @medialcanthuscel @dragomaxxer @Charisma
If any other user posted a candid like that they would look ltn but yea. Hes not vastly far from htn thats not the worst rating of all time

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Kofri727, maxxmclooks, boss8055 and 12 others
This forum sucks at rating anybody below LTN or higher than HTN

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, greywind, boss8055 and 5 others
@mrriceguyreturn is this you ?

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, mrriceguyreturn, AspiringMogger and 2 others
Amazing thread bro damn

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PsychoH, NorwoodAscender and Spiritualcell
I hate when they overrate those hideous ugly guys

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PsychoH, NorwoodAscender, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
View attachment 2960220
View attachment 2960221

His face (HTN LOL)
View attachment 2960204

He looks inbred. Harmony is key

• +1
Reactions: greywind, MTNAscension2, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
View attachment 2960220
View attachment 2960221

His face (HTN LOL)
View attachment 2960204

It’s because people in rating section and everyone on this autistic forum are all autists who just go off muh psl!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Spiritualcell
.945 is within the ideal
Nooo!! Midface is at 9.45 instead of 9.60!!! How am I going to fuck JBS?! Back to my soy sauce drinking with red 40. Hope netflix will be free this month!! Let’s go to work guys for 10 hours!! Can’t wait for another stimulus check!!

Loser

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, MTNAscension2, future_ and 4 others
Not a single letter, son.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Spiritualcell
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, smoth and NorwoodAscender
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, neverchadlite, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
This picture is frauded and still mtn
he is at least htn there imo, solid bone structure and striking coloring

but doesn't matter anyways, he is a ltn unfrauded

• Hmm...
Reactions: Spiritualcell
he is at least htn there imo, solid bone structure and striking coloring

but doesn't matter anyways, he is a ltn unfrauded
He looks the same in both tbh. Just concede to overrating

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-06-02 at 6.29.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-06-02 at 6.29.22 PM.png
    603 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fl0w, Spiritualcell and chadintraining
He looks the same in both tbh. Just concede to overrating
more striking coloring and measurements look much more appealing in the pic I rated

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ltsOver and Spiritualcell
more striking coloring and measurements look much more appealing in the pic I rated
So you think that comparison pic I sent is LTN vs chadlite just because of a nice tan? A tan can make him go from ltn to chadlite?

I can see ltn vs mtn maybe

• +1
Shorter narrower gonions and smaller forehead + neurocranium would ascend him to chadlite

• JFL
So you think that comparison pic I sent is LTN vs chadlite just because of a nice tan? A tan can make him go from ltn to chadlite?

I can see ltn vs mtn maybe
not just that, don't forget that his facial proportions look different in that photo too

His face is made for modelling, very striking innit

• +1
alright so what was the point of this thread?

first of all, those comments are from a completely different thread than that portrait u showed, in that thread people were calling me ltn etc.

secondly, the idea of that thread with that studio portrait was to ask rating for the worst pic of me possible, i got botchered with makeup, lighting, angle etc.

so i posted another thread, with a better photo of me, and those comments you ss’d are from that, pic in question is below

4173568_IMG_7873.jpeg

heres links to both the threads, see for urself if u dont believe me

Thread 'Rate and give honest advice'

Thread 'rate me, anglefrauded'

also keep in mind that the studio portrait is over a month old and i have makeup on and there is studio lighting and i didnt get to do my hair myself (=total botch, but as a model i cant tell the photographers/stylists/maskers how to do things so some incels online will rate me higher, its their creative vision and i do what they say)

and the mirror selfie is literally from 2 days ago

@socialcel @marek937 @seethe @Clavicular @St.TikTokcel l @negativetiltedheart rt @medialcanthuscel thuscel @dragomaxxer @Charisma @ShawarmaFilth @lestoa @ElTruecel @dervw4cenks @Blackgymmax @LilJojo @swuizzy @chadintraining @AspiringMogger

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, i_love_roosters, Aero and 3 others

first of all, those comments are from a completely different thread than that portrait u showed, in that thread people were calling me ltn etc.

secondly, the idea of that thread with that studio portrait was to ask rating for the worst pic of me possible, i got botchered with makeup, lighting, angle etc.

so i posted another thread, with a best possible photo of me, and those comments you ss’d are from that, pic in question is below

View attachment 2960874

also keep in mind that the studio portrait is over a month old and i have makeup on and there is studio lighting and i didnt get to do my hair myself (=total botch)

@socialcel @marek937 @seethe @Clavicular @St.TikTokcel l @negativetiltedheart rt @medialcanthuscel thuscel @dragomaxxer @Charisma @ShawarmaFilth @lestoa @ElTruecel @dervw4cenks @Blackgymmax @LilJojo @swuizzy @chadintraining @AspiringMogger
I think ur a mtn, just very bad ratios, but harmony doesn’t equal to irl rating, you have some appeal. Him being able to model a bit proves that @Spiritualcell I think LTN is a bit too harsh but on the other hand htn is an overrate fs

Screenshot 2024 05 16 at 181403
My harmony score is 75-80% depending on the picture but I’m definitely not rating myself chadlite, calculable harmony definitely has it’s limitations, it severely undervalues the importance of individual features,

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, Spiritualcell and gooner23
I think ur a mtn, just very bad ratios, but harmony doesn’t equal to irl rating, you have some appeal. Him being able to model a bit proves that @Spiritualcell I think LTN is a bit too harsh but on the other hand htn is an overrate fs

View attachment 2960881 My harmony score is 75-80% depending on the picture but I’m definitely not rating myself chadlite, calculable harmony definitely has it’s limitations, it severely undervalues the importance of individual features,
but which photo do u base ur rating to?

but which photo do u base ur rating to?
I’ve used passport photos or non distorted mirror selfies, but like I said ratios is only one aspect of your irl rating

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and maxxmclooks

View attachment 2960881 My harmony score is 75-80% depending on the picture but I’m definitely not rating myself chadlite, calculable harmony definitely has it’s limitations, it severely undervalues the importance of individual features,
what site is that

bro imma just make myself harmonious asf! incel.tech does it yourself but it always fucks up the philtrum on everyone :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
yh whatever it helps you cope innit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Spiritualcell and gooner23
I’ve used passport photos or non distorted mirror selfies, but like I said ratios is only one aspect of your irl rating
yeah but which one of the photos of me did u use to give me rating?

yeah but which one of the photos of me did u use to give me rating?
ur mtn overall bud ,4.5/10

only brainlets give vastly different ratings to the same person in different pictures

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Spiritualcell and Deleted member 25743
Readworthy thread bump

• +1
Lol looking at his face i can instantly tell - dogshit facial thirds, dosghit jaw frontal angle and dogshit ESR

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 25743 and Spiritualcell

do u have pro on that?

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
The point of the thread was to expose the piss poor ratings from .org.

so i posted another thread, with a better photo of me, and those comments you ss’d are from that, pic in question is below
The professional pic reveals your true appearance.
In that thread, the title literally says 'angle fraud.'
You admitted to being a fraud.

also keep in mind that the studio portrait is over a month old and i have makeup on and there is studio lighting and i didnt get to do my hair myself (=total botch, but as a model i cant tell the photographers/stylists/maskers how to do things so some incels online will rate me higher, its their creative vision and i do what they say)
The hair exposed your mega mind, revealing your subhuman nature.

The fact that it's a month old doesn't change anything.
Does your face constantly change or what?

https://www.harmonyapp.ai/about

you have to map the landmarks yourself
Harmony score in the app isn't accurate and only manually done harmony in PS is valid.

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
Won Top model of Finland but some irrelevant bluecel I'm seeing for the first time called him a ltn so it must be true :forcedsmile:

Beauty is not maths and ratios, all of this is pseudo-science cope. He's htn no matter how much y'all seethe at him.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: negativetiltedheart, maxxmclooks and Spiritualcell

View attachment 2960874

Let them cope bro

how the fuck is this nigga a model

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Spiritualcell
View attachment 2960220
View attachment 2960221

His face (HTN LOL)
View attachment 2960204

Nigga I WAS talking about his morph I made.