• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis, Aero, Manana and 3 others
Niggas be fake demons

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz and The Grinch

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, |Daddy_Zygos|, northern mogger and 3 others
One point! They literally are NPC's in real life.

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch and normie_joe
dont take anyone here serious they probably didnt leave their house in months, years even

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
But a barber could literally give them this cut

images

and they be mumbling,

"Yeah that looks great."

rivera-letthechildcry.jpg

While leaving the barber a $5 tip too.
As opposed to what? Chimp out like a gorilla in front of the barber?

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
There's nothing you can do once the cut is done, you can argue with him but then what? it doesn't amount to anything. Even if the cut is bad, you still gotta pay him. You just find a different barber the next time, that's how it works in civilized countries, we aren't feral niggers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, normie_joe, Allornothing and 1 other person
As opposed to what? Chimp out like a gorilla in front of the barber?
There's nothing you can do once the cut is done, you can argue with him but then what? it doesn't amount to anything. Even if the cut is bad, you still gotta pay him. You just find a different barber the next time, that's how it works in civilized countries, we aren't feral niggers.

The point was a barber can intentionally give you a shitty haircut, but .org users are so high inhib that they simply walk with their tail between their legs.

The point was a barber can intentionally give you a shitty haircut, but .org users are so high inhib that they simply walk with their tail between their legs.
I mean even if that would happen, what else is there to do? If you chimp out on the barber they'll just call the cops and charge you with assault and battery. Enjoy your time in penitentiary.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
I mean even if that would happen, what else is there to do? If you chimp out on the barber they'll just call the cops and charge you with assault and battery. Enjoy your time in penitentiary.

Nigga I'm talking not about assaulting nobody.

I'm saying the majority here wouldn't even say they are disappointed with the haircut; they would smile, nod and leave.

Nigga I'm talking not about assaulting nobody.

I'm saying the majority here wouldn't even say they are disappointed with the haircut; they would smile, nod and leave.
I doubt it but then again, last time I got my haircut was 4 years ago. I've never experienced a botched haircut but it doesn't even matter.

Har har twitter meme funny