.org user logic

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
"I dont like this guy's looks, therefore he is subhuman therefore he gets laid cause he is NT"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Luffymaxxing, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
20230414 124433

"I dont like this guy's looks, therefore he is subhuman therefore he gets laid cause he is NT"

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
The people they show are high trust so they can get girls and friends by “putting themselves out there”. When you’re low trust and ugly there’s none of that.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister, exo and InnerVoid
The people they show are high trust so they can get girls and friends by “putting themselves out there”. When you’re low trust and ugly there’s none of that.
sadly they will never get it. they will just cope with muh bones, muh testosterone, muh blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Real

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
if she has sex with you, she likes your loox

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and InnerVoid
he gets laid cause he is NT"
:lul:
The people they show are high trust so they can get girls and friends
if she has sex with you, she likes your loox
Literally no girl out there even knows the meaning of "NT" or "High trust" you niggas, you know tho what they do know? The universally most lusted part of a man, so next time you see some borderline deformed/introvert nigga get laid you know
whats up

Lol2

Literally no girl out there even knows the meaning of "NT" or "High trust" you niggas, you know tho what they do know? The universally most lusted part of a man, so next time you see some borderline deformed/introvert nigga get laid you know
whats up

View attachment 2868953View attachment 2868954
I've seen more legible writing from @Pei. Your retardation is second to none.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher and InnerVoid
NT is just code word for personality and if someone unnattractive is getting hot girls you can assume it’s their personality I think your logic is more retarded about literally everything u are somehow legit low iq despite having PHDs in physics

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
NT is just code word for personality and if someone unnattractive is getting hot girls you can assume it’s their personality I think your logic is more retarded about literally everything u are somehow legit low iq despite having PHDs in physics
cope

U are legit insanely low iq

Let’s not talk about the fact you think sticking your dick and a moist crevice is gonna change your life and instantly fulfill you, just kys

U are legit insanely low iq

Let’s not talk about the fact you think sticking your dick and a moist crevice is gonna change your life and instantly fulfill you, just kys
cope

So you've tried being NT then and got loads of friends and girls right?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: InnerVoid and WELOVELOOKS
So you've tried being NT then and got loads of friends and girls right?
Yeah I have actually it’s not really that hard I was extremely NT in highschool and had friends and girls 🤔

Yeah I have actually it’s not really that hard I was extremely NT in highschool and had friends and girls 🤔
And I bet you have the face for it. There's no point in you calling someone else retarded if you can't understand that there's more to looks than a linear scale ("I saw a ltn with a girlfriend"). Some people just look non-NT and will never make friends unless they look good. Not rocket science. Billions of different faces in the world and you think its logic operates based on a 1-10 scale?