Org User Spotted in the Wild

These are slave they always been cucks
Nah the Indo-European pastoralists cucked all of the steppes and the surrounding areas and heightmogged skullmogged and physique mogged everyone around

Nah the Indo-European pastoralists cucked all of the steppes and the surrounding areas and heightmogged skullmogged and physique mogged everyone around
Slavs have been havin their women fucked bh Arabs and Turks for a Loooong time

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
"hey paa-jeet"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, 5'7 zoomer and BlackpillRemedy
This is so wicked man

Yes whites became cucks once they left the steppes
Slavic women love Latino Arab Turk and curry cock

It’s game over for Borislav every pinkoid I see with a gook and curry is a Slav

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, watah and NoReedemingFeature
Wait we're strating to care about Indian racism now? We're truly pathetic

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
It's only racist if it's a white man trying to protect and preserve his heritage and culture from shitskins.

This was hilarious since the dude is a wetback and not a Pajeet.

The funniest aspect is the foids had more T to fight or confront the dude than the wetback. I'm guessing these foids are of such low quality they cannot get a Caucasian man so they need a beta wetback.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, ReadBooksEveryday and murdah
The foid who grabbed the camera looked pretty hot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and murdah
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Chadeep, datboijj and 1 other person
It's only racist if it's a white man trying to protect and preserve his heritage and culture from shitskins.

This was hilarious since the dude is a wetback and not a Pajeet.

The funniest aspect is the foids had more T to fight or confront the dude than the wetback. I'm guessing these foids are of such low quality they cannot get a Caucasian man so they need a beta wetback.
He’s a member of the chosen cumskin race the true and only real Jews not the Canaanite Jews but the true Jews

DAASSS RIIIIIITTEEE KANG

What country is this?

He’s a member of the chosen cumskin race the true and only real Jews not the Canaanite Jews but the true Jews

DAASSS RIIIIIITTEEE KANG
Des r da real kangz n sheeeeit

The Cumskins Edomites/Canaanites give da Shitskins alcohol to enslave dem. Dats RIGHT.

Dis be da real history of da shitskins. No seariously this is qhat the Nation of Islam and black Nationalists actually believe. DATS RIGHT. lol Tricknology modafaka

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep, murdah and 3 others

Dude this feels so out of touch. More than Normies saying Mogging. I think Calling pinkoid or Cumskin will become the norm in few years.

honestly sigma behaviour, increased aura for recording

Dude this feels so out of touch. More than Normies saying Mogging. I think Calling pinkoid or Cumskin will become the norm in few years.

lmao this is aryan bacon

• +1
Quite a few pajeets and arabs in warsaw actually. Me and a friend went to a club n snuck into vip and got kicked out by some arabs. We started saying fuck muslims the whole night jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, ReadBooksEveryday and murdah
A cumskin incel calling a Chadhammad who definitely mogs him to hell and is with a white woman who would be his oneitis a Pajeet is insane

Last edited:
'white' in her homeland EE arent considered White in US
Literally everyone in us considers me white and ive never been once mistaked for nonwhite 💀 were white according to 99.9% of the population except basment dwellers on incel forums

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997 and ReadBooksEveryday
Wytboi fell off need to be studied

Where is this. Based on the accent and the guys comments im thinking Eastern Europe. Ukraine but what the hell would anyone be doing their during a war

It's over for mayocels

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, mayo mogger and murdah
Where is this. Based on the accent and the guys comments im thinking Eastern Europe. Ukraine but what the hell would anyone be doing their during a war
Poland

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and murdah
Quite a few pajeets and arabs in warsaw actually. Me and a friend went to a club n snuck into vip and got kicked out by some arabs. We started saying fuck muslims the whole night jfl
You’re asian brah, you’re seen as an ethnic as well.

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
I don’t understand why whites complain about ethnics stealing their women when they do it to us all the time, they literally run through asian and latina women.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Swarthy Knight and Chadeep
I don’t understand why whites complain about ethnics stealing their women when they do it to us all the time, they literally run through asian and latina women.
Its fairgame and no one should get mad.

• JFL
All you inkels riding this pigskin SFcel's small cock.... meanwhile those pure aryan HTBs are defending the pajeet and one is even getting railed him :lul: just take the L and accept the ineveitable Dravidian takeover :feelshmm:

• +1
All you inkels riding this pigskin SFcel's small cock.... meanwhile those pure aryan HTBs are defending the pajeet and one is even getting railed him :lul: just take the L and accept the ineveitable Dravidian takeover :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Images 45

Couldn't handle the NW 0 Hairmog.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Swarthy Knight
White people aren't even allowed to be proud of their ancestry and defend themselves. Can they catch a breathe?

• JFL
White people aren't even allowed to be proud of their ancestry and defend themselves. Can they catch a breathe?
Only americans, europeans are very proud of their heritage.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bomber517
That's the SFcel in the video??
Yes, his name is AryanBacon and he also made another video “confronting” an Indian in Poland. Funny thing is, hes american and not a native to Poland.

• Woah
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
He looks 35 with a hairline of a 45 year old jfl. Surprised he's kinda old tbh, I thought only youngcels used this terminology

• +1
Its legit white women want indian men

• JFL
He looks 35 with a hairline of a 45 year old jfl. Surprised he's kinda old tbh, I thought only youngcels used this terminology
He sounds like a Old White 60 year boomer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, murdah and Swarthy Knight
Nigga are you bragging about muttering that to yourselves :lul: