.Org users as African animals

What makes me a cheetah?
My love for hunter eyes?
View attachment 1577800
Your preference for more stalky, rigid looks but also how youre easily the most lithe of the forum raters. Very good understanding of aesthetics like the cheetah's speed but simply cannot go up against the more brawny bully FR's like the USER0213 battalion in dramatic threads (violent, wrestling type hunting)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 18012 and germanlooks
Gangly manner while being a relatively harmless predator that blends into it's surroundings. However does has some juice, especially around animals that have lived alongside it for ages
How is a giraffe a predator jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I meant a prey animal jfl. Strangerdanger has me disoriented with his chico cope in another thread
btw i am not a tiger nice bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
btw i am not a tiger nice bullshit
Yeah i actually initially had you as a crocodile but changed it to a tiger

You're a crocodile in a different way to @Salludon tho. Sally is mainly cuz of how he stays relatively lowkey until he chooses to pounce and devour his victim using his massive forum cred. You're a crocodile for your repitilian vibe and sneaky forum presence. Whenever im in a thread with you it's very tense cuz you can't be read

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon and StrangerDanger
Yeah i actually initially had you as a crocodile but changed it to a tiger

You're a crocodile in a different way to @Salludon tho. Sally is mainly cuz of how he stays relatively lowkey until he chooses to pounce and devour his victim using his massive forum cred. You're a crocodile for your repitilian vibe and sneaky forum presence. Whenever im in a thread with you it's very tense cuz you can't be read
damn mirin analysis
I cant be read cause i have 0 personality i just do things in the brink of the moment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Why am i hyena

Users who are viewing this thread

Back