.org users told me women don't like hairy arms

Why ask roasties?
I’d ask a Jb but I don’t talk to women. Anyway I just do what’s low effort and comfortable for me. Women won’t like me anyway
Why would I be talking to JBs as a guy in his late 20s? That'd be weird here. :ogre:

• Woah
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
This is why i never shave my pubes

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Legs are okay but armpit hair look disgusting. Means you're just unkempt
Just transmaxx already.
Men shouldn't look too groomed, it's gay.

I don't understand why would it be disgusting.
First of all men should smell a little funky tbh. No male in nature feels the need to hide their natural pheromones.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
You’re a volcel who chooses not to and humble brags about having female friends irl yet turning them down.
Irl? They're online. I don’t have irl female friends. Only time I did was back in high school and that was over 10 years ago.

I have never been on a date, never kissed and never had sex nor a relationship. And I'm 28. How am I a fakecel?
theyt're gonna ban u on is for this thread now :feelskek:

• JFL
theyt're gonna ban u on is for this thread now :feelskek:
That makes zero sense. Just because I had platonic hugs over ten years ago? :ogre:

And turns out they were just victims of male gaze.

View attachment 3155145

Note: I am talking about women, she's like 26. I am sure younger women have a different opinion.

Rejoice, bhai. No need to feel bad about it anymore. Never listen to a man's opinion on things about what women like. They're just mansplaining misogynists. @SidharthTheSlayer

You were right. @Kaari

You guys were wrong, bhenchods. @Rea @sub5outsider
Fakecel. U get pussy like this?

• JFL
im a hairy mf myself but all the girls ive talked dont like hair and most of them like macho type of man

Chad in Karachi

Hides your amazing vascular musculature…. And if you didn’t have that? You’re not getting laid in 2024 anyway.