• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 14693, BoredPrince and 14 others
As long as you don't believe in 3 in 1 shampoo we cool

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, n0rthface, 6′2 still over and 4 others
Abrahamic religions are so cucked.
Muslims bomb themself, pedo, faceless society, brainrot, rotate and pray to a cube.
Christians can‘t even explain what god is, crusades, pedo priests, bible is written by a whole gangbang.
Jews.

Niggas should go back to greek mythology

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado, GabachoCopium, Deleted member 27066 and 2 others
Muslims bomb themself, pedo, faceless society, brainrot, rotate and pray to a cube.
Christians can‘t even explain what god is, crusades, pedo priests, bible is written by a whole gangbang.
Jews.

Nothing more pathetic than a guy from a muzzie region with muzzie roots talking crap about Islam.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, sportsmogger and wsada
Nothing more pathetic than a guy from a muzzie region with muzzie roots talking crap about Islam.
Detroit become human, i dont need a book to tell me what is right and wrong

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
caged ngl

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Detroit become human, i dont need a book to tell me what is right and wrong
You're one of many men, who become kafirs simply because they are or think they're incels. Many such cases.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
brb waiting for a proof that god exists

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You're one of many men, who become kafirs simply because they are or think they're incels. Many such cases.
I dont blame god for anything. I just dislike muslimic law, society and our prophet. My morals dont align with this religion.

Im one of the few men who are intellectuals, intelligent and think for theirselfs. Not incel either if i were to describe my life to you.

Attachments

• 2808f202074584b3c59fe9dabd70f614.mp4
    3.4 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Depresso
Jews.

How would serving 33 million gods that represent everything and anything be better than just serving one (and The Creator of Cosmos/Meaning at that)?

I'm not religious/practicing so I'm interested in your view

I can't prove it to you, nor can you disprove it to me either.
normally if you have a theory im mathematics you first have to prove it before its a fact,im not saying god doesnt exist but debating is pointless

• +1
I dont blame god for anything. I just dislike muslimic law, society and our prophet. My morals dont align with this religion.

Im one of the few men who are intellectuals, intelligent and think for theirselfs. Not incel either if i were to describe my life to you.
I think you can blame muzzies and society (which includes the interpretation of laws) but not the prophet. I don't know what your morals are, but I think it's misconceptions you have that are the motive for your apostasy.

• +1
normally if you have a theory im mathematics you first have to prove it before its a fact,im not saying god doesnt exist but debating is pointless
Precisely. Debating is pointless, that's why I don't engage in religious debates. But since I'm Islamic, if I see someone saying something blatantly false (about the religion) then I may make a comment, but often I just ignore it, especially if it comes from a hateful person. So, intention matters.

• +1
Reactions: MTMM
How would serving 33 million gods that represent everything and anything be better than just serving one (and The Creator of Cosmos/Meaning at that)?

I'm not religious/practicing so I'm interested in your view
That was a joke, not my view of points.
I believe there might be something powerful like a god out there, but i dont think this being cares about us as much as we think it does.

Probably no religion is right, no afterlife, but a creator still might exist.

Get it?

• JFL
That was a joke, not my view of points.
I believe there might be something powerful like a god out there, but i dont think this being cares about us as much as we think it does.

Probably no religion is right, no afterlife, but a creator still might exist.

Get it?

Yeah, it was a joke... but more seriously, the question is actually much deeper than that, do you have a view on it?

Yeah, it was a joke... but more seriously, the question is actually much deeper than that, do you have a view on it?
On greek mythology? I mean it‘s hard to have a god for everything and they used to sacrifice for these gods. Most people didnt even know how many gods existed.

On greek mythology? I mean it‘s hard to have a god for everything and they used to sacrifice for these gods. Most people didnt even know how many gods existed.
Would anyone even know whether the ritual was right or correct? Would anyone even care? Poor lambs man, they die a joke :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Would anyone even know whether the ritual was right or correct? Would anyone even care? Poor lambs man, they die a joke :lul:
Yes religion always has been some weird shit, im not saying that bc of muh inceldom, just using my brain. I‘ve been thinking like this before being blackpilled, like since 14

@Gengar (bc you say im incel therfore not believing)

• +1
Yes religion always has been some weird shit, im not saying that bc of muh inceldom, just using my brain. I‘ve been thinking like this before being blackpilled, like since 14

Nah, I don't think that of you on this forum

But I have seen people target both Islam and Christianity with boring and disingenuous misconceptions and many of those have been with impure motives. I don't think you're saying that just bc of your inceldom or anything

Personally, I just like to hear different and honest perspectives on life and meaning even if I didn't agree

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing

Yeah, a lot of ex-muzzies are often ex-muzzie because they believe they are ugly and blame God for it so they say "how can a just God make me ugly? God isn't real!" lol.

Yeah, a lot of ex-muzzies are often ex-muzzie because they believe they are ugly and blame God for it so they say "how can a just God make me ugly? God isn't real!" lol.
Well thats retarted. I reject the idea of religion bc i just studied allot about it and then thought wtf am i even believing in. Most muzzis haven‘t even read the book they would die for

Well thats retarted. I reject the idea of religion bc i just studied allot about it and then thought wtf am i even believing in. Most muzzis haven‘t even read the book they would die for
I have the opposite experience as you. The reason I am even more religious than before is exactly because I studied it. Where did you study it, and which points did you not agree with? You say your morals didn't align. Feel free to send a PM, I'm gonna watch a movie in a few seconds.

I have the opposite experience as you. The reason I am even more religious than before is exactly because I studied it. Where did you study it, and which points did you not agree with? You say your morals didn't align. Feel free to send a PM, I'm gonna watch a movie in a few seconds.
I dont wanna argue ab religion. It‘s pointless. Last time i did i was threatend with murder (not in the internet).

I dont wanna argue ab religion. It‘s pointless. Last time i did i was threatend with murder (not in the internet).
I am not going to argue with you, I just want to see which points you have that you disagree with. That's all.

Theres no need to prove anything. Its already proven.

I find it hard for someone to not find proof of god existing.

Existence itself is proof of intent. Whether we think its mindless chaos or not. Consciousness itself is proof of intent.

Theres no need to prove anything. Its already proven.

I find it hard for someone to not find proof of god existing.

Existence itself is proof of intent. Whether we think its mindless chaos or not. Consciousness itself is proof of intent.
nice claim bro but its pretty low iq,god is omnipotent,but was still betrayed by lucifer??also he knows everything,he wanted to flood the earth because he hated humans,but can such a powerful being be so dumb?existence is no proof of god,scientist try to get the reasons behind why the world is how it is while believers just say "must have been god"

nice claim bro but its pretty low iq,god is omnipotent,but was still betrayed by lucifer??also he knows everything,he wanted to flood the earth because he hated humans,but can such a powerful being be so dumb?existence is no proof of god,scientist try to get the reasons behind why the world is how it is while believers just say "must have been god"
Your point is actually low iq.

Your confusing my statements with ideology. Im not talking about any personification or ideas about god from a story perspective. I am not religious or a religious fanatic.

Im speaking in a scienfic manner. God has to exist by nature. Why? Because life is a paradox of what came first. Even if you believe in evolution, the question of what instructed those instructions to occur still remains, up until the last matter of existence. "God" as a concept is the answer to that paradox and the only answer. This is scienficially sound. Correct science does not disprove the existence of 'god' (what that word refers to). Science is more about discovering truth and forming it into an understandable and practical manner. Science proves the existence actually. As whats true, will work. Whats false, wont. We built systems and medicine leveraging our questions and what we understood to be truthful in a practical manner. The sun produces energy, this is a fact, and thats why solar panel systems work. By definition, existence itself proves intent. If it were not true, we would not exist. And intelligence proves this beyond a doubt. Our bodies are more complex in a micro level than any thing a man can create. What else is needed?

This has nothing to do with anthropomorphizing god into a singular being, or to a thing lacking, or with preference. Im generally speaking about the existence of god itself, outside of personal ideology and bias. Personally, with the bible stuff, i find a lot of contradictions that would only somewhat make sense in a metaphorical manner. But even worst, i find is people who don't understand it at all, push ideologys based on what they don't know simply to fulfill their desire of power plays. I find Christians to do this a lot, as well as other religious fanatics.

Last edited: