D

Deleted member 19152

Gold

Ready to get those vitamins and ascend :feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:

any tips boyos

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 17735
literally started eating liver and incorporating more fruits into diet last week, hopefully my skin tone and quality improves soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19152
I sear liver quicky on sides, then cut it off and eat it rawish in middle

• +1
instead of destroying your food and creating harmful chemicals why dont you eat them raw like every animal does
not to mention that it tastes much better raw
incorporating more fruits
why the fuck would you want to eat more than 1-2 fruits per day

• +1
instead of destroying your food and creating harmful chemicals why dont you eat them raw like every animal does

right brotha but cooking also has benefits, tho its my first time eating organs, maybe i will with time

wdym why the fuck. How exactly would it be harmful lol. More antioxidants = better. And they taste nice as well. Dont tell me youre going to say muhh fruits is bad cuz sugar lol.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and ascension
any spices?
Salt only for me, i generally dont like spices/sauces. I prefer the orginial taste of pretty much everything i eat

wdym why the fuck. How exactly would it be harmful lol. More antioxidants = better. And they taste nice as well. Dont tell me youre going to say muhh fruits is bad cuz sugar lol.
plant antioxidants are a defense mechanism and arent useful for us if anything they are pro inflammatory

they only taste nice if you consume large amounts of carbohydrates or you are dehydrated otherwise they taste gross

some months ago i fell for the meme and started eating more five different fruits a day and it gave me diarrhea every day during 4 months and i thought it was normal

it basically destroyed my gut
after some weeks of eliminating them i fixed all my digestive issues and feel much better

fruits are only useful for hidration everything else is in animal foods with much better bioavalaibility and without harmful elements

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, BigBundaSlapper and Deleted member 19152
Salt only for me, i generally dont like spices/sauces. I prefer the orginial taste of pretty much everything i eat
pepper and garlic tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
plant antioxidants are a defense mechanism and arent useful for us if anything they are pro inflammatory

they only taste nice if you consume large amounts of carbohydrates or you are dehydrated otherwise they taste gross

some months ago i fell for the meme and started eating more five different fruits a day and it gave me diarrhea every day during 4 months and i thought it was normal

it basically destroyed my gut
after some weeks of eliminating them i fixed all my digestive issues and feel much better

fruits are only useful for hidration everything else is in animal foods with much better bioavalaibility and without harmful elements
i will do some research, tho there must be some golden fruit like kiwi

eat it raw for maximal gains

i will do some research, tho there must be some golden fruit like kiwi
kiwis can give problems

wild berries or any other wild edible not poisounous enough to harm humans fruit is the best

supermarket fruits are ok if you dont have digestive or other problems with them but personally i tried in summer watermelon and a few other fruits but they still give me issues

THIS SHIT TASTES LIKE SHIT FUARKKKKKKK:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetics_III and Dravi_Phen
Goat brain, tongue >>>>>

I mean if it's supermarket meat...

I mean if it's supermarket meat...
yeah raw lean meat from the supermarket is usually safe but organs should be cooked

from the picture it looks like its from a good source

op how many grams in there?

yeah raw lean meat from the supermarket is usually safe but organs should be cooked

from the picture it looks like its from a good source

op how many grams in there?
I got 1Kg for 9 bucks
its halal

• Love it
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
bruh vitamin A toxicity and it tastes like ass:feelsohgod:
pork tastes kinda bad but i love chicken liver i eat 1.5-2 kg of it every week (when i eat other liver too i eat like 2.5 kg per weekof just liver)

there has never been a case of vitamin a toxicity from food since excesses are excreted. if you have some issues and you think it may be caused by liver then try to reduce it and see how it goes but as i said it has never happened and will probably never happen

Last edited:
  • +1
There's a good way to eat liver in Punjab where we just put loads of spices and onion and garlic and semi sear semi braise on a tawa.

In Colombia we just fry it

If I eat supplements like dessicated liver, will that work as well?