mtn_manlet67
Iron
- Joined
- Jul 8, 2026
- Posts
- 221
- Reputation
- 46
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I dont think it will but how wide is ur palate currenty? An make sure u dont get extractions with ur braces.
I dont think it will but how wide is ur palate currenty? An make sure u dont get extractions with ur braces.
I wont let them extract but my palate is narrow he checked itI dont think it will but how wide is ur palate currenty? An make sure u dont get extractions with ur braces.
how many mmI wont let them extract but my palate is narrow he checked it
Idfkhow many mm
Mark solutionI dont think it will but how wide is ur palate currenty? An make sure u dont get extractions with ur braces.