Ortho told me MSE timeline will be 5 years

D

Deleted member 6382

Kraken
Wtf is this bitch smoking? My teeth arent even fucked up they straight. I'll go to another doctor too but I thought MSE+braces would take 1-1.5 years max

Anyone who done it reply and tell me how long it was

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Probably wrong, even in serious cases it's not even 3 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and Deleted member 6382
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Entschuldigung
why not just get bimax if ur recessed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 4797
ask dr. Ting directly via email, looks like your ortho is trying to milk you

• +1
5 years wtffff

jfl @ going to females for medical issues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
Wtf is this bitch smoking? My teeth arent even fucked up they straight. I'll go to another doctor too but I thought MSE+braces would take 1-1.5 years max

Anyone who done it reply and tell me how long it was
You know....Ive been wondering something. My ortho who is performing MSE on me had a failed MSE even when I suggested corticopuncture before. I dont know if its incompetence, conservatism, or intentional stalling. I am doing automatic monthly payments but I think she can sense Im a looksmaxxing sperg more focused on the maxillary expansion than teeth straightening.

Its as if the "Ooops! Failed MSE heheheh!" is just to stall, like it acts as insurance that you dont just bail after you get like 10mm expansion (because they might know we dont really give a shit about teeth straightening that much.) Most of the price of MSE treatment is actually Invisilign/Braces (about 75% of the price.) Milking as much time from you to ensure a greater probability that you stick to your payments if you are doing monthly payment.

5 years for treatment likely means the ortho's budget is really tight and he's juggling a whole lot of other shit. Im about 8 months in my treatment but should have been cut by 3 months because Ive had this fucking MSE in my mouth since late August waiting for new scar bone to form. I still have my next MSE in a month, have to go through expansion + FM and THEN resume Invisilign to fix my shitshow of crowded lower teeth and diastema.

• +1