Orthodontist recess girl from reddit

VladimirtheGreat

VladimirtheGreat

Russian empire coming soon 🇷🇺🇷🇸🇧🇾 ☦☦☦
Mike mew is scammer bro...just trust your local orthodontist,he knows what he's doing

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis, Lmao, Htobrother and 6 others
Different lighting, camera angle and lens distortion. Basic shit nothing changed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, agoostis, Lmao and 4 others
Different lighting, camera angle and lens distortion. Basic shit nothing changed
Maxila got flatter,chin got more recessed..get glasses

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis, Lmao, ascension! and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, crimclown63 and 5'7 zoomer
Mike mew is scammer bro...just trust your local orthodontist,he knows what he's doing

people just cant think of the possibility that theyre tilting their head

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
I had braces as well and my jaw almost protrudes further than my nose.

Post pics with blurred out eyes
Jaw2

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 29261, optimisticzoomer and 11 others
JFL based orthodontist. Becky will have to make do with subChad now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, forevermirin, LiteralCaucasian and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
Mogs. How many matches do you have on tinder?
I had 15k likes at some point even though it was set to 20km radius in a small city.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Razorium and Deleted member 22886
I had 15k likes at some point even though it was set to 20km radius in a small city.
Taking the chin pill. Gotta get a genioplasty ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
I had braces as well and my jaw almost protrudes further than my nose.
Did u have bands? I thought the general consensus was that braces/invisalign are fine as long as there aren't any bands or wild extractions

Did u have bands? I thought the general consensus was that braces/invisalign are fine as long as there aren't any bands or wild extractions
yes.

DSC 0036 2

I had 8 teeth removed (one broke during the operation) I had 36 teeth.

• Woah
Reactions: MorningNorwood and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
many such cases

yes.

View attachment 2091364

I had 8 teeth removed (one broke during the operation) I had 36 teeth.

How the fuck didn't you end up recessed like the OP girl with that many teeth removed? Did the doctor replace them with fake teeth to prevent bone loss in the jaw?

u still got the wisdom teeth ? Btw check my thread on this I need answers

she just got fat jfl

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
How the fuck didn't you end up recessed like the OP girl with that many teeth removed? Did the doctor replace them with fake teeth to prevent bone loss in the jaw?
because I still have 28 teeth, the normal amount for an adult that had wisdom teeth removal.
u still got the wisdom teeth ? Btw check my thread on this I need answers
no they were removed along with the extras.
by the way your lips aren't thin due to nordic heritage but extracted teeth
my parents have thin lips too.

I am 100% sure that you got extractions by titanium dental implants, that is "why" your mandible was not pulled backwards.
I only have a small splint behind the front row, both upper and lower.
I also have a brow ridge that's thicker than some people their nose but actually look quite friendly from the front.

Her head is tilted up in left picture. Her jaws are exactly the same. Edit: wasnt gonna call you retarded but you told someone to get glasses so yeah youre more retarded than a niqqer 🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣

Attachments

• 4C05F855-4635-49DA-B0FF-2C92B1CFABFE.png
    4C05F855-4635-49DA-B0FF-2C92B1CFABFE.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 7079B208-76E1-4B9B-8A35-538BC5788BA3.png
    7079B208-76E1-4B9B-8A35-538BC5788BA3.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 5DCC0FFD-CFCF-4497-A42A-DC245F2C07B4.png
    5DCC0FFD-CFCF-4497-A42A-DC245F2C07B4.png
  • 237F4701-8C54-49A7-A46D-99FE1DD37FF4.png
    237F4701-8C54-49A7-A46D-99FE1DD37FF4.png
  • 66ABF668-F8A8-438D-9446-1F0CE3F1CBDE.png
    66ABF668-F8A8-438D-9446-1F0CE3F1CBDE.png
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786
Her head is tilted up in left picture. Her jaws are exactly the same. Edit: wasnt gonna call you retarded but you told someone to get glasses so yeah youre more retarded than a niqqer 🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣
Fuck off,stupid retard...she got more recessed and her maxila went down

Fuck off,stupid retard...she got more recessed and her maxila went down
JFL at saying this even when I showed irrefutable evidence to the contrary.. youre a bigger autist than badg 😂😂🤣😂😂🤣

JFL at saying this even when I showed irrefutable evidence to the contrary.. youre a bigger autist than badg 😂😂🤣😂😂🤣
What evidence,you stupid cunt...you mean some red crossed you wrote,lol...GTFO faggot

What evidence,you stupid cunt...you mean some red crossed you wrote,lol...GTFO faggot
I overlayed the photos together (not perfectly scaled, blue hoodie photo slightly bigger), you can see her skull is exactly the same you dumb blind fuck kys

Last edited:
I overlayed the photos together, you can see her skull is exactly the same you dumb blind fuck kys
She got recessed,you FUCKING RETARD....god,you autists here are such low iq degenerative filth

She got recessed,you FUCKING RETARD....god,you autists here are such low iq degenerative filth
jfl that this is your final answer, when the comments become uneditable in 30 minutes you will cement yourself as the biggest retard on this forum.

Edit: actually tbh looking at the photos on reddit and getting a better view, well, the soft tissue area looks somewhat dif but that's obviously just cuz, 1) theyre not even the same angle, the hoodie pic her head is more turned towards the camera (evidence being looking at the area between her eyebrows) which makes it so that she has less of a silhouette in her chin area) 2) dif lighting 3) but once again chin recession basically in same spot and head tilt is the difference so

So youre still retarded jfl

Last edited:
face, thrist trap with tortoise, swimming photo.
Okay thanks. Hopefully I'll get be able to get some better pics this summer, shirtless mirror pic is not the way to go:LOL:

Okay thanks. Hopefully I'll get be able to get some better pics this summer, shirtless mirror pic is not the way to go:LOL:
women don't like mirror pics or gym pics, if it looks like you're showing it off or worked for it they lose interest.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Razorium
women don't like mirror pics or gym pics, if it looks like you're showing it off or worked for it they lose interest.
Haha i'm aware, but haven't really had any good opportnities to take something better, i have had decent results. At least better than when i didn't have a body pic.

• +1
Reactions: Orc