Orthognathic surgery is the staple looksmax surgery that every normie should get. You cant reach Chad levels without this

Fimbulvetr

Fimbulvetr

Banned
Upper and lower jaw alignment is a must to be Chadlite. Water? Yes. Get it done. It WILL ascend you as long as your eyes are not subhuman.

This fat fuck still needs to lose weight, but imagine anybody getting this done. Unless you are already Chadlite this is a major boost to anyone. I am willing to bet barely any of you have upper and lower jaw alignment

Abef1614892afcc10b717852a5766187

no jaw surgery for his hair and pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 18879 and Fimbulvetr
My issue w most jaw surgery before and after pics like this one, is that they always take pics in angles that'll either make the face look more recessed in before and more forward in after to enhance the perceived outcome.
You'll know this if u autistically take pics of yourself to analyze every single feature in your face in every angle. Which I do. :feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192 and Fimbulvetr
This + getting lean are the biggest maxes for mor people

Other stuff tends to be marginal gains but marginal gains add up

• +1
Reactions: Fimbulvetr
real. tbh maybe i'm gaslighting myself but i'm basically gl except for my fuck ass jaw. that's the only thing holding me back all my other features are good. i can't wait until i get my surgery within the next 2 years

• +1
Reactions: Fimbulvetr
real. tbh maybe i'm gaslighting myself but i'm basically gl except for my fuck ass jaw. that's the only thing holding me back all my other features are good. i can't wait until i get my surgery within the next 2 years

What jaw type surgery are you getting? Willing to PM picture? Interested

What jaw type surgery are you getting? Willing to PM picture? Interested
most likely bimax because both my maxilla and mandible seem to be recessed. i haven't had my consultation yet but i have one with an orthognathic surgeon in november.

Sometimes you don't want chad levels.