ostarine microdose year round bone mass

U

user2648

Banned
saw this thread:

ostarine increases bone mass, insteead of taking 8 week cycle that can supress, cause hair loss etc, could we just microdose at like 1mg year round and have benefits of increased bone mass whilst having none of the side effects like suppression or hair loss. obviously would be slower, but would it work?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
@NorwoodAscender

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios and n9wiff
1-3g is a a therapeutic dose and has been heavily studied. Go read the studies.

• +1
Reactions: user2648
yeah but nobody was taking it for the potential of bone growth

does it increase bone mass also?
would there be any chance at all of sides like hairloss or supression?

• +1
yeah but nobody was taking it for the potential of bone growth
Kinda true but the studies were heavily revolved on its effect on bone density and recovery because that was one of the few reasons SARMs were looked at for having a pharmaceutical use. Aid for osteoporosis. The other use being reducing muscle wastage.

• +1
SARMs were looked at for having a pharmaceutical use. Aid for osteoporosis. The other use being reducing muscle wastage.
did 1mg osta prevent both these?

• +1
does it increase bone mass also?
would there be any chance at all of sides like hairloss or supression?
Just less sides, ironically for this use case you are better off using AC 262, but it is studied WAY less. Risky.

Supressiok of the HPTA axis is imminent but will be of a lesser extent. Hairloss is not really that big of a risk, ostarine is not that hair shedding unlike most other PEDs that reduce to DHT

• +1
did 1mg osta prevent both these?
If im not mistaken it did do so successfully, you better read for yourself though my memory might fail me

• +1
Just less sides, ironically for this use case you are better off using AC 262, but it is studied WAY less. Risky.

Supressiok of the HPTA axis is imminent but will be of a lesser extent. Hairloss is not really that big of a risk, ostarine is not that hair shedding unlike most other PEDs that reduce to DHT
i am on minox now but i am prone to hair loss and even form suppression u can get hair loss due to hormonal fluctuations apparently

• +1
i am on minox now but i am prone to hair loss and even form suppression u can get hair loss due to hormonal fluctuations apparently
Are you on finasteride already?

Are you on finasteride already?
not fin
i want or wait till later to hop on fin since at 18 dht still good for dick growth and face masculinisation and stuff

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexios
So I was wrong, you could grow more than 4 even up to 8 depending on how early + how long you undergo treatment.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
@n9wiff do i risk hormone fluctuations at 1mg? or an increase in dht?

@n9wiff do i risk hormone fluctuations at 1mg? or an increase in dht?
Yes of course, you will be on a compound binding to your receptors for an extended period of time. Can't say about DHT, it could go either way

saw this thread:

ostarine increases bone mass, insteead of taking 8 week cycle that can supress, cause hair loss etc, could we just microdose at like 1mg year round and have benefits of increased bone mass whilst having none of the side effects like suppression or hair loss. obviously would be slower, but would it work?
The reason why ostarine increases bone mass is because it has an anabolic effect. Taking a minuscule dose reduces the anabolic effect significantly. This does nothing as it has an insignificant impact on your hormones.

Don't take ostraine year round. You can't listen to people here dude they are literally ignorant about any of this stuff. It's nuts the shit some of y'all will do. I hear people recommending to high schoolers to start blasting test . It's so stupid. Ostraine is meant to be taken in cycles, maybe one or two , at the very most. It's not even a safe for consumption compound in the first place. That's why people do it a bit here and there and just ignore the potential side effects. But doing it year round is dumb cause you need a certain amount to have a noticable effect. It's not like if you take 1/5 of a regular dose it means you are getting 1/5 of the gains that ostraine would usually give you on top of your natty gains. Taking a micro dose probably has no effect on your hormones whatsoever so it's just a waste. I could be wrong about that, but who knows.