ostarine vs test for Gaining muscle on a cut / recomp

saffacel

saffacel

spinning my wheels
I want to gain muscle on a cut. I am skinny fat at 5ft 10 68kg. Heard the sarm ostarine is good on a cut but I am not sure it can add muscle at the same time. Should i just start getting used to injecting testosterone even on a cut?

btw I have never taken peds before.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
And for how long have you been training natty?

Personally I always prefer SARMs I dont want my endogenous t lower

skinny fat at 5ft 10 68kg
Why is it always guys who barely lift making threads about what PEDs they're gonna take?

Smh at least build a Solid natty base first....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323 and Deleted member 6873
Why is it always guys who barely lift making threads about what PEDs they're gonna take?

This tbh. Lift natty for ATLEAST 2 years before using shit like Test or SARMs or any other PEDs

• JFL
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 7725

trained for like 1.5years but not at the gym, using kb's and calisthenics

I am using calisthenics so want and need this to go quicker.
Atleast 2/3 years before using this kind of stuff.
Thankfully you're not a 17 yr old who wants to experiment with chems etc so i'll give you that.

Atleast 2/3 years before using this kind of stuff.
Thankfully you're not a 17 yr old who wants to experiment with chems etc so i'll give you that.
yeah, that age shows I am running out of time to slay. being a twink at my age is not great too

yeah, that age shows I am running out of time to slay. being a twink at my age is not great too
I personally suggest using actual weights, not in a gym per se but home gym style. just order some things. And time is not running out per se if you also pay attention to decent skincare etc it's worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323 and saffacel

Bluepilled. I lifted for 1 month natty before taking PEDs and gained 30 lbs.

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Incoming and saffacel
What did you take and how long was the cycle?
Ostarine + MK677 for 6 weeks. 4000 cal + lifting every day helped. Gained all muscle too. Everyone complimented me and thought I took steroids. Lost all the gains with COVID though.

Ostarine + MK677 for 6 weeks. 4000 cal + lifting every day helped.

You noticed any suppression? lifefuel I gotta gain 30-40 lbs to reach my goal. How much did you lose after the cycle?

You noticed any suppression? lifefuel I gotta gain 30-40 lbs to reach my goal. How much did you lose after the cycle?
No suppression. I lost 5 lbs from MK677 bloat but no muscle until COVID-19 which was a month after.

No suppression. I lost 5 lbs from MK677 bloat but no muscle until COVID-19 which was a month after.
so sarms are not cope? What about on a cut?

Personally I always prefer SARMs I dont want my endogenous t lower

SARMS are suppressive, no?

OP you are at a decent age to start with roids, and if you want to do them you should do them. However, you clearly don't know enough about them. Asking random guys here isn't enough, you should do your own deep research into what you're planning to put into your body or you'll fuck it up.

• +1
Reactions: saffacel
so sarms are not cope? What about on a cut?
I used it to bulk. SARMs are far from cope. Unless I gained 30 lbs natty in 6 weeks :unsure:.

SARMS are suppressive, no?

OP you are at a decent age to start with roids, and if you want to do them you should do them. However, you clearly don't know enough about them. Asking random guys here isn't enough, you should do your own deep research into what you're planning to put into your body or you'll fuck it up.
yh suppressive but they dont shut down. Basically after a month i ususally come back to normal t

• +1
Reactions: Captain_Collagen

Was this the only cycle you did or have you tried LGD, RAD140 or something else

Was this the only cycle you did or have you tried LGD, RAD140 or something else
First cycle ever. I'm 6'5" with a good frame so I probably gained more weight than the average person. I'd say average sized guy will gain 10-15 lbs.

First cycle ever. I'm 6'5" with a good frame so I probably gained more weight than the average person. I'd say average sized guy will gain 10-15 lbs.

I'm thinking about trying sarms but I dont want my testosterone to get fucked and I want to be able to get my dick hard so ye

Could you get your dick hard?

I'm thinking about trying sarms but I dont want my testosterone to get fucked and I want to be able to get my dick hard so ye
Ostarine's the lightest SARM you can take. When I say no suppression I mean no symptoms or anything during or after the cycle. If you're really worried just take a PCT. Even if you did get suppression from it your T levels would get back up to normal in a few months.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Ostarine's the lightest SARM you can take. When I say no suppression I mean no symptoms or anything during or after the cycle. If you're really worried just take a PCT. Even if you did get suppression from it your T levels would get back up to normal in a few months.

Well mostly scared cuz if I would get a girlfriend and I wouldnt get my fucking dick up its over for me at school lol

Well mostly scared cuz if I would get a girlfriend and I wouldnt get my fucking dick up its over for me at school lol
Then don't take SARMs and lift natty for 1.5 years for same results. How old are you? Allonzo trier took 2 cycles when he was 18-20 and has no problems with his girlfriend:

This girl has much more options than some guy who can't get hard:

ADP

Then don't take SARMs and lift natty for 1.5 years for same results. How old are you? Allonzo trier took 2 cycles when he was 18-20 and has no problems with his girlfriend:

This girl has much more options than some guy who can't get hard:

View attachment 497085

I turn 19 soon.

is this even a réal question?

Take test and pcf if you have 2+y ears of training
If less then take NOTHING.

is this even a réal question?

Take test and pcf if you have 2+y ears of training
If less then take NOTHING.
Bluepilled.

Bluepilled.

Nah bro,2years nattyu can bench 120kg 8-10rep which is better than 99% of gym guy

we all know why he want start steroid, here people have shit diet and want fast results

Bobybuilding is 99% diet

This is my arm in 2017 (i was almost 19) with only 2.5y natty training

Attachments

• 2B30C0EF-8C99-4FE4-813A-6415C2EF7653.jpeg
    2B30C0EF-8C99-4FE4-813A-6415C2EF7653.jpeg
    233.1 KB · Views: 12
Nah bro,2years nattyu can bench 120kg 8-10rep which is better than 99% of gym guy

we all know why he want start steroid, here people have shit diet and want fast results

Bobybuilding is 99% diet

This is my arm in 2017 (i was almost 19) with only 2.5y natty training
You're 100% right about the diet but sometimes you need supplements just for that. MK677 made me eat like I was starving all the time so I easily ate 4000-4500 calories a day. 2.5 years is a long time, especially for someone who is ugly and needs a body halo as soon as possible.