Osteomies + MK4

D

Deleted member 5818

so

mk4 is supposed to increase bonemass a lot and reduce bone modelling

when I turn 18 I plan to get some serious osteomies

will mk4 hinder these in the sense that it will be hard for the surgeon to move the bones

I'm on 100mg a day (yes mg not mcg)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
so

mk4 is supposed to increase bonemass a lot and reduce bone modelling

when I turn 18 I plan to get some serious osteomies

will mk4 hinder these in the sense that it will be hard for the surgeon to move the bones

I'm on 100mg a day (yes mg not mcg)
maybe, I heard someone taking MK4 with MSE and the bone was very hard so suture was hard to split but idk how it applies to osteotomies

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5818
maybe, I heard someone taking MK4 with MSE and the bone was very hard so suture was hard to split but idk how it applies to osteotomies
yeah, i'm assuming the surgeon wouldnt have too hard of a time, idk what they use to cut up the bones though

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
yeah, i'm assuming the surgeon wouldnt have too hard of a time, idk what they use to cut up the bones though
Also you can just go off of them for like 3 months for your bones to return to normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
So what would you recommend to take with MSE?

So what would you recommend to take with MSE?
HGH

the problem with MK4 is that it inhibits osteoclasts, the fact that it increases osteoblasts is good. HGH will increase them without inhibitions osteoclasts

• +1
also on test e, i wonder if mk4 will cancel out the androgenic craniofacial gains, like longer mandible, better ramus, browridge etc due to the reduce bone modelling

fuark

HGH

the problem with MK4 is that it inhibits osteoclasts, the fact that it increases osteoblasts is good. HGH will increase them without inhibitions osteoclasts
Can't get that, would peptides suffice?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and spark
No, I wouldn‘t worry about this

• +1
No, I wouldn‘t worry about this
also on test e, i wonder if mk4 will cancel out the androgenic craniofacial gains, like longer mandible, better ramus, browridge etc due to the reduce bone modelling

fuark
what do u think about this too?

• +1
?

still in puberty man, these things very well could have an affect on me
Even if it would (it likely would not or only barely), you shouldn’t be considering injecting steroids at your age at all

Even if it would (it likely would not or only barely), you shouldn’t be considering injecting steroids at your age at all
not considering... have

• +1
Just fucking lol have u never read my threads?

• +1
Screenshot 20201003 130415

Screenshot 20201003 130437

(women like dimorohic faces)

Screenshot 20201003 130449

(what dimorphims causes)

Andrigens cause this

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Lev Peshkov
  • +1
What did you do to make u regret it?
It took me a long time to recover my HPTA from and it probably also caused the onset of hairloss for me. As for facial changes (not my intent at that time) = zero. But of course, you can‘t expect much in that regard anyway at 19 yo and I don’t believe that the more androgens = the more dimorphic development. It‘s more like clinical deficiency below a certain threshold can result in impeded development.

This forum really needs a heavy exorcism

• +1
  • JFL
It took me a long time to recover my HPTA from and it probably also caused the onset of hairloss for me. As for facial changes (not my intent at that time) = zero. But of course, you can‘t expect much in that regard anyway at 19 yo and I don’t believe that the more androgens = the more dimorphic development. It‘s more like clinical deficiency below a certain threshold can result in impeded development.

This forum really needs a heavy exorcism
Extreme cope bro

The studies are done on people without deficiencies lmao

Also at 19 I assume you did a what 8 week cycle with probably test

Which you couldn't expect to see any results as u need to go long term

Also htpa is easy to recover quick idk what u did to fuck it up long term u must've really blasted it if u used pct and it still want recovered

• +1
Much longer. I also took oxymetholone (an oral DHT derivative) and temporarily also exemestane
Extreme cope bro

The studies are done on people without deficiencies lmao

Which you couldn't expect to see any results as u need to go long term

Also htpa is easy to recover quick idk what u did to fuck it up long term u must've really blasted it if u used pct and it still want recovered
Just keep justifying your drug use and do whatever you want. I‘m not trying to make you change your mind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5818
Much longer. I also took oxymetholone (an oral DHT derivative) and temporarily also exemestane

Just keep justifying your drug use and do whatever you want. I‘m not trying to make you change your mind
I'm saying science shows what I am syaing to be true

Just odd that u didn't get results

Ur gave should've at least leaned and got a sharper jaw

• +1
I would only use it for recovery. Not before the osteotomy.

• +1
I'm saying science shows what I am syaing to be true

Just odd that u didn't get results

Ur gave should've at least leaned and got a sharper jaw
Apart from the obvious strength and muscle gains (I was into powerlifting at that time), an increase in red blood cells, hemoglobin, hematocrite (AAS stimulate erythropoesis), bilirubin and more, darker body hair, no physical changes

• +1
Apart from the obvious strength and muscle gains (I was into powerlifting at that time), an increase in red blood cells, hemoglobin, hematocrite (AAS stimulate erythropoesis), bilirubin and more, darker body hair, no physical changes
Really strange

Most people notice leaner faces and thus zygos and jaw improvement

Steroids 100% change the jaw in adult studies too https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0889540602570153

Must justve been a bad experience for u ngl

• +1