osteotomies are a huge meme

D

dough

Bronze
complications like nerve damage and a bunch of other stuff.

imagine living life in pain 24/7 because of a botched osteotomies.

implants do the same as osteotomies without the complications.
worse that can happen is infection, can just remove implants.

safety>complications

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 1862, Peachy and 3 others
I will never have enough money for both :(

Reward>risk

• +1
Reactions: KEy21, Averagecel, Deleted member 2933 and 1 other person
i guess osteotomies will be getting safer in incoming years, its XXI century and most of risks are very minimalized

also implants fan tho

I cope with the fact I can only get genio and that it's the simplest one there is

afaik only potential nerve damage is on lower lip which idc

I cope with the fact I can only get genio and that it's the simplest one there is

afaik only potential nerve damage is on lower lip which idc

honestly most of the best results I've seen from any surgery have been from genio. i would def. trade one of my flaws for needing a genio then getting one. you are right not to care about maybe some lip nerve damage. if you were custom designing your body at birth and had to choose an ugly face or partially numb lower lip you'd be insane to choose ugly face. Just get a watch where you can check your reflection in the face and use it to check if there's something stuck on your lips/chin after eating. problem solved.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Yes look at Garnett and Gunson, what a joke. Plastic all the way!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Thats why you go to experienced orthognathic surgeons, osteotomies are one of the most legit ascensions tactics for those with severe recession. Osteotomies have improved a shit ton in recent years.

complications like nerve damage and a bunch of other stuff.

imagine living life in pain 24/7 because of a botched osteotomies.

implants do the same as osteotomies without the complications.
worse that can happen is infection, can just remove implants.

safety>complications
after my otoplasty I have lost sensitivity in my left ear

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Jfl at my life.
I need orbital box osteotomy.

• So Sad
Reactions: Averagecel
3d CT scanned custom made implants, how can you go wrong with that when you can literally customize exactly how big you want the implant to be ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2581, chadpreetinthemaking and 1 other person
3d CT scanned custom made implants, how can you go wrong with that when you can literally customize exactly how big you want the implant to be ?
Because it doesn’t matter how perfectly it’s placed, it doesn’t look as authentic in most places. A perfectly large massed jaw in silicone isn’t gonna look the same as a real large jaw.

You have gotten nothing but procedures without implants yourself lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Because it doesn’t matter how perfectly it’s placed, it doesn’t look as authentic in most places. A perfectly large massed jaw in silicone isn’t gonna look the same as a real large jaw.

that is absolutely retarded, yes it will look the same

Low IQ

• +1
Reactions: Brandon10
honestly most of the best results I've seen from any surgery have been from genio. i would def. trade one of my flaws for needing a genio then getting one. you are right not to care about maybe some lip nerve damage. if you were custom designing your body at birth and had to choose an ugly face or partially numb lower lip you'd be insane to choose ugly face. Just get a watch where you can check your reflection in the face and use it to check if there's something stuck on your lips/chin after eating. problem solved.
high iq tbh, lower lip nerve damage is basically irrelevant even if it happens

Says the person who’s gotten ZERO of anything..and hasn’t seen any results besides google lol

Preferring silicone = Projecting poorceldom

Says the person who’s gotten ZERO of anything..and hasn’t seen any results besides google lol

Preferring silicone = Projecting poorceldom

Read sig

that is absolutely retarded, yes it will look the same
Gigacope. Silicone jaw angles cannot look the same by nature because they’re slapped onto recessed jaws 90% of the time. Even when they aren’t the material is too shit to mimic bone. Which is why I needed more anterior projection on my zygos implants and needed to split it in half practically.

Adding mass all around to recessed jaws is spending thousands and still not addressing the problem..THAT is “absolutely retarded”

Last edited:
Gigacope. Silicone jaw angles cannot look the same by nature because they’re slapped onto recessed jaws 90% of the time. Even when they aren’t the material is too shit to mimic bone. Which is why I needed more anterior projection on my zygos implants and needed to split it in half practically.

Adding mass all around to recessed jaws is spending thousands and still not addressing the problem..THAT is “absolutely retarded”
then say that its slapped onto recessed jaws, your post implied that the material itself cant mimic bone which is wrong

then say that its slapped onto recessed jaws, your post implied that the material itself cant mimic bone which is wrong
I did say that it was slapped into recessed jaws and it doesn’t mimic bone well at all. Ask to get your parnasal area and jaw morphed by a surgeon for implants and look at the morphed pics..

That’s nothing like how you would look if you developed optimally. Advocating for slapping a piece of plastic on your lower third to solve it of all problems is a bluepilled approach.

Most will need several revisions before they get the result they want if they want the appearance of bone to be mimicked well. Then many others just get a bloated thicker jaw.

Implants cannot create the sharp and aesthetic contour that bone and filler can.

I did say that it was slapped into recessed jaws and it doesn’t mimic bone well at all. Ask to get your parnasal area and jaw morphed by a surgeon for implants and look at the morphed pics..

That’s nothing like how you would look if you developed optimally. Advocating for slapping a piece of plastic on your lower third to solve it of all problems is a bluepilled approach.

Most will need several revisions before they get the result they want if they want the appearance of bone to be mimicked well. Then many others just get a bloated thicker jaw.

Implants cannot create the sharp and aesthetic contour that bone and filler can.

that isnt what you said in the post i replied to

"

You have gotten nothing but procedures without implants yourself lol "

that isnt what you said in the post i replied to

"

You have gotten nothing but procedures without implants yourself lol "

I know I’m saying yes I wrote it

I’m not gonna put all of my thoughts into one post I have a lot of opinions and thoughts as to why it’s bullshit. If you wanna have a discussion about it I’m more than happy but that quite certainly doesn’t sum up all of my thoughts on the matter.

I find it ironic he’s gotten nothing but non implant surgery and fillers yet advocates for silicone. Much like the other silicone advocates on this site. They all have in common that they’ve never gotten any.

Last edited: