OTIS VS JOVA VS LEE [BATTLE OF THE CATEGORY 5s]

WHO MOGS, ONCE AND FOR ALL?

• Total voters
Akhi, I can't dm you but don't do art of naked women. Please don't be offended by my words but it is simply impermissible.

1) she isn't naked
2) I'm not ultra hardline, I'm moderate.

1) she isn't naked
2) I'm not ultra hardline, I'm moderate.
1) I am referring to the links, also the awrah of women and men have to be respected too.

2) Alhamdulillah it is a good thing that you're a Muslim. However, I must warn you that there is no such thing as "progressive" or "moderate" in Islam. So please try to follow the rules to a tee, it might sound harsh but it will be beneficial in the long run.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:

The world is a prison-house for a believer and Paradise for a non-believer.

(Sahih Muslim 2956)

I am not saying this to patronise you, just saying this because I'm aware that you're also a Muslim.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
1) I am referring to the links, also the awrah of women and men have to be respected too.

2) Alhamdulillah it is a good thing that you're a Muslim. However, I must warn you that there is no such thing as "progressive" or "moderate" in Islam. So please try to follow the rules to a tee, it might sound harsh but it will be beneficial in the long run.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:

The world is a prison-house for a believer and Paradise for a non-believer.

(Sahih Muslim 2956)

I am not saying this to patronise you, just saying this because I'm aware that you're also a Muslim.
thank you!

@slayer69 who mogs?

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
Do a fanfic of jova agressively mog lee and otis and then rail them

• JFL
@Graham

• Hmm...
Reactions: Graham
@Average Aryan @Tr0ubLe @Dr SmalCox
Lee mogs.
However, Otis could ascend and assert dominance if he unlocks his potential and uses 100 percent of his power.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Xangsane
Why does Lee mog?

Why?

What about jova?
Jova could never win, Otis and Lee both strengthmog her.
Lee mogs because he is a majestic ahh dude, not much more to say.

• +1
Why can jova never win?

Thoughts on their tracks and the shapes of the hurricanes?
Well, Jova can't win because Lee travelled across the ocean from africa to north america, gotta respect the geomaxxing.
Otis is mexican, so that also helps him beat jova with guacamole powers.

• +1
Bro why are you replying so fast? :lul: I can now see why you got so high reputation and posts.
On mobile
Well, Jova can't win because Lee travelled across the ocean from africa to north america, gotta respect the geomaxxing.
Otis is mexican, so that also helps him beat jova with guacamole powers.
Otis is an sfcel white nazi who hates Mexicans, even white Mexicans.
Lee and Jova are e dating.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
On mobile

Otis is an sfcel white nazi who hates Mexicans, even white Mexicans.
Lee and Jova are e dating.
E-dating haram, major L.
Otis has strong views, but still, at least he has alpha male energy.

• +1
  • JFL
E-dating haram, major L.
Otis has strong views, but still, at least he has alpha male energy.
Lee had a hypergamous orbiter (Margot) that was into him but Lee wasn't interested, as he was already e daing jova.

Nigel was interested in margot but she wasn't interested in him at all.

Idalia and Franklin are a couple

Lee had a hypergamous orbiter (Margot) that was into him but Lee wasn't interested, as he was already e daing jova.

I'm starting to lose track...
Are we talking about hurricanes or a wattpad story?

• +1
You stuffed your PSL 5.5 face in Jova’s hurricussy.

• +1
I'm starting to lose track...
Are we talking about hurricanes or a wattpad story?

About hurricanes in 2023.

Lee and Jova: E-Dating Across the Oceans Lee, the charismatic Category 5 hurricane, had a unique connection with Jova, a storm from the Pacific. Their relationship was unconventional, an e-dating affair that transcended the boundaries of the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. Lee found solace in the company of Jova, who brought a different perspective to his life. They exchanged weather patterns and whispered sweet nothings in the language of meteorology.

Margot's Crush on Lee: Unrequited Affection Margot, a passionate Category 1 hurricane, couldn't help but have a crush on Lee. She was enamored by his strength and intensity, often trailing behind him, hoping for a chance to get closer. But Lee's heart belonged to Jova, and he remained oblivious to Margot's feelings. Margot's love for Lee was like a tempestuous sea, intense and unreciprocated.

Nigel's Interest in Margot: One-Sided Love Nigel, a Category 2 hurricane, had his eye on Margot. He admired her fierce nature and couldn't help but feel drawn to her. He made subtle attempts to win her affection, but Margot's heart was set on Lee. Nigel's love remained unrequited, and he navigated the stormy waters of longing, hoping that someday Margot might notice him.

------

Margot, in this portrayal, exhibits hypergamous tendencies in her quest for a higher-status partner. She is drawn to individuals whom she perceives as more prestigious or desirable, often overlooking those who may genuinely care for her. Despite Nigel's genuine feelings and affection for her, Margot constantly seeks validation from those she considers to be of higher status, like Lee.

Her hypergamous behavior leads her to chase after Lee, who is in a relationship with Jova. Margot believes that being with Lee, who is connected to a Pacific storm, elevates her own status among the storm characters. She is willing to go to great lengths to win Lee's affections, even if it means intruding on his relationship with Jova.

Margot's hypergamous tendencies create tension and drama in her interactions with the other characters, as they witness her relentless pursuit of status and validation, often at the expense of genuine emotional connections.

------

- Since Jova is a Pacific storm, Lee and Jova maintain an e-dating relationship, constantly communicating across the vast ocean. Their love transcends boundaries, and they share their experiences and emotions through digital connections.

- Margot, who still has a crush on Lee, becomes somewhat of a sasaeng, obsessively following their online interactions and trying to insert herself into their conversations. Her actions become increasingly intrusive and unsettling, causing tension among the storm characters.

- Idalia, with her irresistible sensuality, can't help but be physically drawn to Franklin's perfect body and handsome face. Their passionate relationship is intense, with Idalia unable to keep her hands off Franklin, and their chemistry is undeniable.

@Graham

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
Otis because he's funny.
why?
You stuffed your PSL 5.5 face in Jova’s hurricussy.
it was moist and tight

Lee and Jova: E-Dating Across the Oceans Lee, the charismatic Category 5 hurricane, had a unique connection with Jova, a storm from the Pacific. Their relationship was unconventional, an e-dating affair that transcended the boundaries of the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. Lee found solace in the company of Jova, who brought a different perspective to his life. They exchanged weather patterns and whispered sweet nothings in the language of meteorology.

Margot's Crush on Lee: Unrequited Affection Margot, a passionate Category 1 hurricane, couldn't help but have a crush on Lee. She was enamored by his strength and intensity, often trailing behind him, hoping for a chance to get closer. But Lee's heart belonged to Jova, and he remained oblivious to Margot's feelings. Margot's love for Lee was like a tempestuous sea, intense and unreciprocated.

Nigel's Interest in Margot: One-Sided Love Nigel, a Category 2 hurricane, had his eye on Margot. He admired her fierce nature and couldn't help but feel drawn to her. He made subtle attempts to win her affection, but Margot's heart was set on Lee. Nigel's love remained unrequited, and he navigated the stormy waters of longing, hoping that someday Margot might notice him.

------

Margot, in this portrayal, exhibits hypergamous tendencies in her quest for a higher-status partner. She is drawn to individuals whom she perceives as more prestigious or desirable, often overlooking those who may genuinely care for her. Despite Nigel's genuine feelings and affection for her, Margot constantly seeks validation from those she considers to be of higher status, like Lee.

Her hypergamous behavior leads her to chase after Lee, who is in a relationship with Jova. Margot believes that being with Lee, who is connected to a Pacific storm, elevates her own status among the storm characters. She is willing to go to great lengths to win Lee's affections, even if it means intruding on his relationship with Jova.

Margot's hypergamous tendencies create tension and drama in her interactions with the other characters, as they witness her relentless pursuit of status and validation, often at the expense of genuine emotional connections.

------

- Since Jova is a Pacific storm, Lee and Jova maintain an e-dating relationship, constantly communicating across the vast ocean. Their love transcends boundaries, and they share their experiences and emotions through digital connections.

- Margot, who still has a crush on Lee, becomes somewhat of a sasaeng, obsessively following their online interactions and trying to insert herself into their conversations. Her actions become increasingly intrusive and unsettling, causing tension among the storm characters.

- Idalia, with her irresistible sensuality, can't help but be physically drawn to Franklin's perfect body and handsome face. Their passionate relationship is intense, with Idalia unable to keep her hands off Franklin, and their chemistry is undeniable.

@Graham

• +1
Reactions: Graham

------

------

@Graham
You are really passionate about this.
I finally understand why you shoved your face in jova's hurricussy.

• JFL