Otoplasty on one ear B/A?

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
Show the best otoplasty on one ear for equal ear symmetry reults you know. I have one ear that is more portruding than the other and want to even them out.

Solution
Muad'Dib
bhai i have been wanting to tell you this ever since i deleted my account and saw this thread when i had no account lol,

i heard of a kid who had one asymmetrical ear and the surgeon did his surgery on both his ears cause he had to, this way i guess you don’t have to worry about asymmetry even after the surgery cause they get placed in the same position

idk how much are prices in sweden but you can come to my country and do it here my surgeon has done like thousands of surgeries
bhai i have been wanting to tell you this ever since i deleted my account and saw this thread when i had no account lol,

i heard of a kid who had one asymmetrical ear and the surgeon did his surgery on both his ears cause he had to, this way i guess you don’t have to worry about asymmetry even after the surgery cause they get placed in the same position

idk how much are prices in sweden but you can come to my country and do it here my surgeon has done like thousands of surgeries

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Solution

I remember you now. PM me the name of the surgeon I forgot it. I will go to him, and yes both at the same time does seem more practical for symmetrical results.