Otoplasty

A

ascentium

Looks Theory Died- Cheekboneless Sub-Chad
one of my ears flares out a bit. Looking for Otoplasty for one ear. The other is fine. I know the results are unpredictable, and I’m fine with some asymmetry as I already have some, but would like it pinned back as it ruins harmony. I think I’ll be 4 psl after this.

Any recommendations for surgeons in the United States?
your experience?
Cost?

I think it starts at 5k but lol I just scheduled a consultation for an otoplasty today

• +1
Reactions: ascentium
Just get otostick, it’s a stick on for the back of your ears, better than surgery, if you find a way to get it too last forever you’ll be good

Just get otostick, it’s a stick on for the back of your ears, better than surgery, if you find a way to get it too last forever you’ll be good
Good idea for poorcels but I have plenty of money so I will permanently fix my flaw.

Good idea for poorcels but I have plenty of money so I will permanently fix my flaw.
How did you get your money? I’m trying to upgrade as well, please and thank you!

How did you get your money? I’m trying to upgrade as well, please and thank you!
Working a lot, sometimes 2 jobs at once, saving as much as I can, and investing in stocks.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 9753