Ottermode is not the ideal physique.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
Ottermode is just the plan B because the dad bod epicly failed. Why do you think Brad Pitt's fight club body is presented as the ultimate pussy slaying physique by studies and the media? Because it's on Brad Pitt. He would be attractive even if he looked like a homeless drug addict , which he did look like with the fight club body.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11479 and 5 others
Ottermode is just the plan B because the dad bod epicly failed. Why do you think Brad Pitt's fight club body is presented as the ultimate pussy slaying physique by studies and the media? Because it's on Brad Pitt. He would be attractive even if he looked like a homeless drug addict , which he did look like with the fight club body.
What physique do u reccomend then?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479
it's basically the most achievable and maintainable natural physique that looks decent, not necessarily ideal

• +1
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero and 8 others
What physique do u reccomend then?
The closer you are to Steve Reeves or Reg Park, the better. Both probably used test, but the closer to these bodies the better.

Photo-of-your-father-on-a-beach....jpg

steve-reeves-main.jpg

Thankfully you could acquire a physique like them, or Momoa/Cavill/Hemsworth as Aquaman/Man of Steel/Thor with nothing but test and something else.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, NaijaCel, Descartes and 6 others
Thankfully you could acquire a physique like them, or Momoa/Cavill/Hemsworth as Aquaman/Man of Steel/Thor with nothing but test and something else.
To acquire them at their biggest(aquaman/Man of steel/Thor 1) a test dosage of 600 mgs is probably at most all you need combined with a AI, a hardening compound like var/halo/proviron, and some hcg. They are not heavy users compared to the rock or zyzz. Both of these 2 probably ran grams of shit.

Not nearly as extreme as zyzz and most fitness models where you would NEED TREN to acquire the look they have.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, gamma and Deleted member 6273
No homeless drug addict person has a physique like that

To acquire them at their biggest(aquaman/Man of steel/Thor 1) a test dosage of 600 mgs is probably at most all you need combined with a AI, a hardening compound like var/halo/proviron, and some hcg. They are not heavy users compared to the rock or zyzz. Both of these 2 probably ran grams of shit.

Not nearly as extreme as zyzz and most fitness models where you would NEED TREN to acquire the look they have.
Cavill's physique as man of steel and Hemsworth physique as Thor are much more impressive than Zyzz physique especially in terms of size, why would you need tren to acheive Zyzz's look

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
It is not the Car the man drives, it's the man that drives the car.
The car looks chad as fuck because Gandy is driving it, would be an incel car if St. BlackOps2Cel was driving it. Same applies here, the face of the man is what makes the muscles.

St blackops2cel could drive lambos and have raging 6 pack but it doesn't matter as he doesn't have face.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, gamma and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
Cavill's physique as man of steel and Hemsworth physique as Thor are much more impressive than Zyzz physique especially in terms of size, why would you need tren to acheive Zyzz's look
Cavill is gigachad in that movie, guy has size, frame, height and most importantly face. Unmoggable even if he doesn't look shredded here his mass and size is supreme.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, potentialhabit1, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and 2 others

Zyzz is way leaner, drier, and looks like he was made in Photoshop. That's why you would need tren.

eda3459b08954fd789d6a97667cbbda9.jpg

1621007193162-png.1134976

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
The closer you are to Steve Reeves or Reg Park, the better. Both probably used test, but the closer to these bodies the better.

steve-reeves-main.jpg

Steve reeves has the ideal physique tbh. I believe he was natty. Just very good genes. His muscles look natural to me and he doesnt even look like a monster in candid pics. The fact that he was 6'1 and still looks short in pics just shows what a wide frame he had.

View attachment ss3640065_-_photograph_of_steve_reeves_available_in_4_sizes_framed_or_unframed_buy_now_at_sta...webp

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
The fact that he was 6'1 and still looks short in pics just shows what a wide frame he had.
he was 6'1? jesus christ he looks legit 5'8 in his pics :feelskek: mogger physique nonetheless

• +1
true david physique isnt ideal either but looks great cuz of face, proportions and small waist halo

Screenshot 3

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
he was 6'1? jesus christ he looks legit 5'8 in his pics :feelskek: mogger physique nonetheless
Thats exactly what i thought when i first saw a pic of him. An absolute freak of nature. When youre tall and look short in pics thats when you know you have a wide frame.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mug, AscendingHero and RoundHouse
There's some evidence Steve experimented with early forms of test propionate, but that and dbol was all that existed in the era he competed in(40s/50s). He was big, but not exactly super lean because of water retention of those 2 compounds.

• +1
3B3D2762 D2D8 4A91 9978 A6432ED4202D

Im chasing skywalker, ideal physique.

steve-reeves-main.jpg

Now we have identified the ideal physiqe make a thread to achieve it

steve-reeves-main.jpg

None of us will ever achieve their physique even with steroids, unless we get clavicle lengthening and maybe a genetic transplant.

• +1
Cavill is gigachad in that movie, guy has size, frame, height and most importantly face. Unmoggable even if he doesn't look shredded here his mass and size is supreme.
View attachment 1134976
He is pretty lean around 14-16% body fat. He got a crazy pump and good lighting for that scene, MPMD was saying he could be natty in that movie. Proof that being at a higher bf% will make you look bigger as a natty. He has a decent amount of fat in his chest, shoulders, and arms which makes him look bigger/bulkier. Look at his arms there is almost no vascularity on them. But this physique is achievable with a good training program and a good diet focused on high quality proteins, fats, and carbs. I'm looking into a compound called Beta Ecdysterone right now for adding on more mass without steroid side effects. I plan on using it once I'm done with my cut, to see if I can get to Cavill's body composition in a month or two by eating at maintainence or +100 kcal above maintenance and using Beta Ecdysterone.

• +1
He is pretty lean around 14-16% body fat. He got a crazy pump and good lighting for that scene, MPMD was saying he could be natty in that movie. Proof that being at a higher bf% will make you look bigger as a natty. He has a decent amount of fat in his chest, shoulders, and arms which makes him look bigger/bulkier. Look at his arms there is almost no vascularity on them. But this physique is achievable with a good training program and a good diet focused on high quality proteins, fats, and carbs. I'm looking into a compound called Beta Ecdysterone right now for adding on more mass without steroid side effects. I plan on using it once I'm done with my cut, to see if I can get to Cavill's body composition in a month or two by eating at maintainence or +100 kcal above maintenance and using Beta Ecdysterone.
Cavill actually looks legit natty ngl, he had another role where he was extremely lean and didn't have anywhere near this much mass. Most people that are bulky range in that, not 10% like most roiders. He looks very high BF compared to all the instagram cucks and he might have had a water fast to lose bloat b4 they filmed it. 14-17% seems like the general range for most bulky guys that don't go over the top with it.

Cavill actually looks legit natty ngl, he had another role where he was extremely lean and didn't have anywhere near this much mass. Most people that are bulky range in that, not 10% like most roiders. He looks very high BF compared to all the instagram cucks and he might have had a water fast to lose bloat b4 they filmed it. 14-17% seems like the general range for most bulky guys that don't go over the top with it.
Yeah being 10% body fat year round isn't even healthy tbh, 10-15% is the ideal range for athletic performance. When I used to play football, almost no one on the team was under 12% bf, even most of the receivers who were supposed to be fast, lean guys were around 15% body fat. Instagram fags also photoshop their pics, they will cut down to 8-10%, take hundreds of pictures, and post those same pictures year round while in reality they are not maintaining that body composition year round. Cavill looks higher BF but he is still lean ENOUGH to have a good physique. He isn't bloated or anything. Marky Mark's physique is my goal right now, but I will likely do a short bulk after hitting that bf% to get to Cavill's physique. Marky Mark is also 5'8 so he looks better and has better insertions than a 6 foot guy. I think Cavill is the ideal natty physique for looking good in a shirt and looking decent/bulky without a shirt.

Attachments

• rs_634x1024-131024102014-634-mark-wahlberg-calvin-klein.ls.102413_copy.jpg
    rs_634x1024-131024102014-634-mark-wahlberg-calvin-klein.ls.102413_copy.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 128
  • +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs and volcelfatcel
It is not the Car the man drives, it's the man that drives the car.
The car looks chad as fuck because Gandy is driving it, would be an incel car if St. BlackOps2Cel was driving it. Same applies here, the face of the man is what makes the muscles.

St blackops2cel could drive lambos and have raging 6 pack but it doesn't matter as he doesn't have face.
View attachment 1134971View attachment 1134972View attachment 1134973
The last pic is so aesthetic and high class:love: (no homo)

• +1