Our ancestors are watching

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙💦
Not every male can be a man. With the rise of feminism and female empowerment, there has never been a greater need to study the teachings of civilizations past. There’s a reason why women were kept on such a tight leash for much of history. They are neither sane or rational by any sense of the words. They are incapable of consistent logic and stoicism. They are unfit to lead, to fight, to teach, to work, and to protect. Now that the chain is severed, society hath been thrusted into chaos, with only few able to see the light. These few are outcast by society, for they know the ways of the fairer sex. More men this light by the day, and many choose to forgo women as a whole. But humans have a natural tendency towards love, the restraint of which weighs an intense amount upon the psyche. And this, my friend, is where femboys enter the equation. Every man needs a beloved, and every femboy needs a lover. As women continue to forsake their natural role in pursuit of something they cannot attain, males go in the opposite direction, becoming more feminine and traditional by the day. A femboy can do nigh anything a woman can do, 3x better. They know what men want, and they love us. They love our masculinity, that feminists loathe so much. We know that there are better days ahead. The question is, when will it come? That is up to us. We can wait and pray, or we can fight and make a change. I hope you will make the right decision, brother. Our ancestors are watching !!!!!

It's never too late , we can still change things around 🤙🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18244
Your ancestors did not read a single word.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, GetShrekt, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
Is this a copypasta?

I suddenly loose the ability to read English

• So Sad
Reactions: currylightskin
Andrew Tate has come to lead us and restore the patriarchy.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin