OUR EXISTENCE HAS NO SENSE.

ScientiaAeterna

ScientiaAeterna

Future HTN
Joined
Mar 28, 2026
Posts
465
Reputation
324
Imagine for a moment your grandpas, when they were yuour age not now, reading for the first time im their life what so many guys are living and especially imagine them reading the only soluctions we got in order to at least try solve our catastrophical situation.

40 year ago... 80... 150, 500, 1000, 2000.... 10000, 30000 years ago.... imagine men in their twenies out of nowhere being informed about bpill, lookmaxxing especially hardmaxxing.

Seriusly, where the fuck did we end in this situation? WHO BROUGTH US HERE?
How insane is that? How complately made up must sounder to any man on earth born 40+ years ago.

I know Matrix has entered a no return stage.
Even if all evil technologies and propagandas would be destroied, AI will be soon impossible to completaly neutralize. Also, all the knowledge gatekeeped to brainwash brains in any way elites like would be saved somehow. There is too many of us, I wish so bad Homo will reduce in a few millions individuals soon, Even just being half the individuals we are now would be better.

We are a big human farm and someone has having fun with us.

I will never accept this.
 
Imagine for a moment your grandpas, when they were yuour age not now, reading for the first time im their life what so many guys are living and especially imagine them reading the only soluctions we got in order to at least try solve our catastrophical situation.

40 year ago... 80... 150, 500, 1000, 2000.... 10000, 30000 years ago.... imagine men in their twenies out of nowhere being informed about bpill, lookmaxxing especially hardmaxxing.

Seriusly, where the fuck did we end in this situation? WHO BROUGTH US HERE?
How insane is that? How complately made up must sounder to any man on earth born 40+ years ago.

I know Matrix has entered a no return stage.
Even if all evil technologies and propagandas would be destroied, AI will be soon impossible to completaly neutralize. Also, all the knowledge gatekeeped to brainwash brains in any way elites like would be saved somehow. There is too many of us, I wish so bad Homo will reduce in a few millions individuals soon, Even just being half the individuals we are now would be better.

We are a big human farm and someone has having fun with us.

I will never accept this.
Whinging about this isn’t gonna explain anything, I enjoy playing mobile games all day and going to the gym and if that’s my existence I like it
 

Similar threads

xan
Replies
23
Views
90
whiskers52
whiskers52
mltn2mtn
Replies
30
Views
151
mltn2mtn
mltn2mtn
lowtiersubhuman
Replies
7
Views
55
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
Suicidalcel
Replies
11
Views
70
Suicidalcel
Suicidalcel
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
6
Views
51
pexy
pexy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top