Our looksmax need to be 2 times stronger than it is now

• OP Компенсатор всего
  • Start date
Компенсатор всего

Компенсатор всего

Since 2018 rus anon bp forum
We're all not fucking doing enough for looksmax. Stretching 2 times a day for 10 sets? It's not enough for me. I will do 4 times a day to kill my spine and become 190. Do 2 times more, you lazy motherfucker. Your actions are not enough

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
ебать у тя ник на русском

Doing something that you can be consistent with is the most important thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1660, Racky and Sir Galachad
i'm just here to rot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153
Just do inversion therapy while watching anime, work smarter, not harder :feelshah:

most of you aren't doing shit.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Racky, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
lol you will never be 190 due to some retarded exercise if you're 182 now and done growing

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, ItsOverCel and CEO of Sex
most of you aren't doing shit.
yeah I mean no fucking shit bro when each procedure costs 10k+ and every surgeon has an insane waitlist

not even counting the hundreds of hours of research you need to put in this shit because if you fuck up, your life is over

yeah I mean no fucking shit bro when each procedure costs 10k+ and every surgeon has an insane waitlist

not even counting the hundreds of hours of research you need to put in this shit because if you fuck up, your life is over
most of the procedures you guys need are lose weight, get a better haircut, a basic skincare routine, drink more water and go outside.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 13626, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
Lefort 1 isn't enough. We need 2/3.

most of the procedures you guys need are lose weight, get a better haircut, a basic skincare routine, drink more water and go outside.
fucking retarded demented thrash take kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Orc
Any tips on bigger triceps and biceps?

Any tips on bigger triceps and biceps?
skullcrushers and preacher curls are probably the most efficient isolation work for them with the lowest risk.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Hang upside down like a bat for optimal spine stretching and ATP creation ... Might give an inch of height every 6-12 months for a few years. Combine with good diet, low cortisol, and lots of darkness/serotonin ... Nobody probably knows the sure results of something like this.

Given the prevalence of autism & insanity here I'm sure a good number of us here could pull this off without it looking too odd anyways.

You might end up taller, dumber, dead or all of the above.

But still tall, right?

Is 182cm 6 feet?