Our women are the most beautiful 🇲🇦😍(GTFIH)

They fog white women ?

• Yes

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • No lol

Votes: 22 64.7%

• Total voters
Made for BBC becuwse they are Moroccan girls. They don’t like white men come France and see they go for black men. Maghrebis are lightskin black bois
Stop coping, They will always go for white guys over blacks, Ur just black that's why you cope, Also maghrebis are whores they are easy fucks

• +1
Reactions: gamma
What is MA? Maldives?

Tyrone and Chaddam only
Chad then tyrone and then chaddam, They want white guys over black guys you don't even know what maghrebis want, Ur a black ur just coping, The women that fuck black guys do it because they can't get white guys

4069 Thomas Jefferson Drive
1D0EF87F D818 48E9 906D 130962879DC4

I'm near your house, big boy😂🤙🏻🙀
@cloUder

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19432, PrinceLuenLeoncur, gamma and 2 others
I like the one in the second photo at the left. She has model looks
For real, i blessed to be Moroccan, no need to date Latina or mulatta

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, gamma and Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
@domincan-cel144 they look dominican to you ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641
them bitches look like they've been ran over by a train of dicks tbh

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19432 and KING REIDYZ
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641
Holy shit. :love:

• Love it
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Stop coping, They will always go for white guys over blacks, Ur just black that's why you cope, Also maghrebis are whores they are easy fucks
Not in France :hnghn: they want chaddam then Tyrone then chad keep coping you fucking bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 14905 and KING REIDYZ
Lol no here in France they only date Black or White, they can only date a white guy if he's tanned and look arab/med/latino.

Also delete the last sentence, inshAllah🤲🏼

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Not in France :hnghn: they want chaddam then Tyrone then chad keep coping you fucking bitch
Ok sure nigger, keep believing they want your nigger genes :lul: They literally worship me in north africa just for being white passing

prime rape material nigga what is this country?>?? spain?

too dark and brown

this colouring is unfoggable

View attachment 1679614
even though madison beer is a hollywood illuminati tranny and has absolutely zero feminine features on the body besides boob implants bbl and gender mutilation i would still rape madison beer
if anything it turns me on more knowing "shes" a tranny because i get off to it for some reason prolly because the jewish cuck media and government psyopsed me into liking it or maybe because its taboo idek
i would fuck a trany but they have to be convincing like madiosn ber and have to have a pussy
madison beer regardless is legit top percentile and is definitely my favorite coloring for women

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 16833 and 1 other person
Ok sure nigger, keep believing they want your nigger genes :lul: They literally worship me in north africa just for being white passing
We are talking of France khoya, they dont like lightskin white boys, in western countries wAllah

• +1
even though madison beer is a hollywood illuminati tranny and has absolutely zero feminine features on the body besides boob implants bbl and gender mutilation i would still rape madison beer
if anything it turns me on more knowing "shes" a tranny because i get off to it for some reason prolly because the jewish cuck media and government psyopsed me into liking it or maybe because its taboo idek
i would fuck a trany but they have to be convincing like madiosn ber and have to have a pussy
madison beer regardless is legit top percentile and is definitely my favorite coloring for women
Nigga sold his soul to the devil bruh💀🙄👆🏼

Come to the west and see for yourself you dumb cunt come France you’ll see them fucking 5’7 ugly pitch black Congolese men JFL @ you stupid arab cunt

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
Come to the west and see for yourself you dumb cunt come France you’ll see them fucking 5’7 ugly pitch black Congolese men JFL @ you stupid arab cunt
They usually fuck with sahelian like malian, se égales etc

• +1