Out of 18-25 what age would you want to stay at forever what would be best age to be I mean

Pei

Pei

Kraken
@LeonidasGui @heightmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek and HTN_Mentalcel
21 bones basically fully developed and very little aging.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, buflek, Pei and 1 other person
I'd rather be in the range where you still have some youthfulness, but your hormones and neurotransmitters have chilled a little

21 bones basically fully developed and very little aging.
How about 19 is there a halo in that small period of not being even 20 yet after araukthood begin

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Pei
How about 19 is there a halo in that small period of not being even 20 yet after araukthood begin
I think women normally like men older than 19 and they might feel weird dating a teenager if their older. Ofc if your chad it doesn't matter anyway but still

As an 18 year old, probably 20.

I think women normally like men older than 19 and they might feel weird dating a teenager if their older. Ofc if your chad it doesn't matter anyway but still
You are 18 and looking forward to entering 20s? It’s supposed to be the coolest period in life 20s and you aren’t oldcel till 34 35 tbh

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
You are 18 and looking forward to entering 20s? It’s supposed to be the coolest period in life 20s and you aren’t oldcel till 34 35 tbh
Yeah 34 35 start to become Oldcel maybe earlier if you bald prematurely

niggas be seriously discussing like its a new discovery that can stunt your age and govs are about to provide vaccines for it soon
over for delusioncels :feelsautistic:

As a 12 year old,prolly 23