Out of all supplements i tried these are the best ones for looksmaxxing/musclemaxxing

Deleted member 7651

Deleted member 7651

Kraken
High dose mk4 + vitamin d3 are the king vitamins for looksmaxxing , in science they are even considered steroids , there was a study someone posted on this combo like 4 months ago on it possibly increasing penis size , so i tried them for 3.5months , my penis grew by around 0,5 cm when erect ( im not larping , also that s a tiny amount maybe i measured wrong idk)

potassium+calcium

You can get anything else from a good diet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Stare, Gargantuan and 4 others
doses?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NECK&VOICE, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
that's why niggers have huge cocks they spend all their time outdoors in Africa absorbing inane amounts of vitamin D3
That's cope
If this was truth indians would have huge cocks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Copexodius Maximus and Deleted member 7651
Im getting d3+k2 is that fine?
what's k4, I'm dumb

• +1
30mg of mk4 + 10k iu vitamin d3 taken with a high fat meal in the morning ( make sure you eat at least 30grams of fat since they are fat soluble vitamins )
Im getting d3+k2 is that fine?
what's k4, I'm dumb
there are many types of k2 vitamins , the most known is mk7 which is sold at a very small price , then there is mk4 which people say it s better and more effective for bone mass and other functions , it also costs more

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin and Deleted member 6403
  • Woah
High dose mk4 + vitamin d3 are the king vitamins for looksmaxxing , in science they are even considered steroids , there was a study someone posted on this combo like 4 months ago on it possibly increasing penis size , so i tried them for 3.5months , my penis grew by around 0,5 cm when erect ( im not larping , also that s a tiny amount maybe i measured wrong idk)

potassium+calcium

You can get anything else from a good diet

shut the fuck up, please

• WTF
No clue what mk4 is

your dick did not grow from vitamin d

• WTF
That's cope
If this was truth indians would have huge cocks
I think their dick size has a ton to do with their very low estrogen receptor density and sensitivity plus a ton of igf-1 receptors.

Google mandingo dick and you'll see what I mean.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I think their dick size has a ton to do with their very low estrogen receptor density and sensitivity plus a ton of igf-1 receptors.

Google mandingo dick and you'll see what I mean.
If that was true abos would have giant dicks

This article claims being low on K2 in the developing years can make people subhuman.