Out of all the things I want in life, low set eyebrows is #1

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
Low set long eyebrows immediately makes you look more DOM and gives you hunter eyes look. Why was I given high set eyebrows with no density. Why do only ethnics have good eyebrows. An absolute scam.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987, Hightwolf and 5 others
I would want to get high set eyebrows to get more prettyboy look like lachowski
but in other hand low set eyebrows have more sex appeal

I want high set eyebrows to look more friendly so people would stop automatically perceiving me as a threat and treat me like shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
I would want to get high set eyebrows to get more prettyboy look like lachowski
but in other hand low set eyebrows have more sex appeal
He looks good with it because his hooding on his eyes is already good. I'm half asian so I have fat pad hooding but it doesn't look good. If I had low set thick wide long eyebrows I would look just fine. I have cuck tier eyebrows tho

meaning you are mental

My mom is russian and I got her thick eyebrows .

your eyebrows are already good

your flaws are:
bloated face
weak jaw and chin
narrow lips

your eyes actually have a good shape with pct and almond shape, they should look better than they do

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, johncruz12345 and 3 others
your eyebrows are already good

your flaws are:
bloated face
weak jaw and chin
narrow lips

your eyes actually have a good shape with pct and almond shape, they should look better than they do
Only thing I can fix is narrow lips I'm not getting bimax fuck that shit, really only thing I can work on is softmaxes.

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Only thing I can fix is narrow lips I'm not getting bimax fuck that shit, really only thing I can work on is softmaxes.
I am contemplating on a bi/max almost everyday. Nothing can ascend us as match as a good bi/max But it has almost 50% rate of nerve damage and in some cases that is permanent while it can also cause malloclussion , assymetries ,return a bit to your original state etc...In other words just too many things that can go wrong and can't say they are uncommon.

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
Low set long eyebrows immediately makes you look more DOM and gives you hunter eyes look. Why was I given high set eyebrows with no density. Why do only ethnics have good eyebrows. An absolute scam.

Only if you arent ethnic but still have the god features just be like julien theory u mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890 and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
I am contemplating on a bi/max almost everyday. Nothing can ascend us as match as a good bi/max But it has almost 50% rate of nerve damage and in some cases that is permanent while it can also cause malloclussion , assymetries ,return a bit to your original state etc...In other words just too many things that can go wrong and can't say they are uncommon.
Dude jfl it's not worth it unless you are clinically recessed. I'm not even recessed actually, I just genetically have an south east asian shapes jawline and chin. I developed normally and never mouth breathed. I'm not risking ruining my life, looking worse, or looking like an ape AND paying 20k and a shit ton of pain for a 30% chance of looking better. Fuck that.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Dude jfl it's not worth it unless you are clinically recessed. I'm not even recessed actually, I just genetically have an south east asian shapes jawline and chin. I developed normally and never mouth breathed. I'm not risking ruining my life, looking worse, or looking like an ape AND paying 20k and a shit ton of pain for a 30% chance of looking better. Fuck that.
cry for me and my bimax

• +1
Reactions: Lukea
Ded srs if i had opry set eyebrows id go from 1.5 fwhr to like 1.7
Though that would also be changing some uee so not just eyebrow set