Out of Chads and Stacies, who lives better lives?

Whose life is better?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Let's discuss. Who has a better quality of life out of these two?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, n0rthface and LooksOrDeath
@Chadeep @n0rthface @Br0sk1 @TanZera @Biggdink @Chinacurry @john2 @444 @frendly @unwhippedcream @Adamsmith12345 @nigerianmanlet @ShowerMaxxing @Sigmamale @vuvubu @Entschuldigung @thecel @Octillionaire3 @Korea @Trickane

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
It’s the same, but it’s much better to be a gl man imo than a gl women. I’d never want to be a woman, it’s the inferior gender

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Looks234, fjor2096 and 8 others
Women see Chads as nothing but sexual objects for their pleasure

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Xangsane and Deleted member 16453
I think Chad, honestly. A true Chad will have a lot of Stacy's advantages while having the advantages of being male as well.

I think the order goes:

Chad > Stacy > SubStacy Female > SubChad male as far as quality of life.

LTB female probably also lives about as high a quality of life as an LTC man if she isn't a complete bonehead about playing the cards she's dealt.

• +1
Reactions: Moggable, ShowerMaxxing, Sigmamale and 7 others
Chad of course

Stacy literally gets fucked and abused

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, ShowerMaxxing, Xangsane and 3 others
Chad because you get the best from both worlds you have safety and a easy time getting laid

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel, ShowerMaxxing, Xangsane and 1 other person
me

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I’m the same nigga busting these stereos

I don’t wakeup in the morning for cereal

Burberry panic I got the swag that prolly finish you

Attachments

• EAE6E4CB-8395-4537-AA82-58C28BD2DCC7.jpeg
    EAE6E4CB-8395-4537-AA82-58C28BD2DCC7.jpeg
    652.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, CursedOne and Xangsane
Quality of life is relative to what's around u.
A black guy in Africa has a crazy quality of life if he has a roof on his hut while the rest of the tribe don't.

So ofc Chad has better life, because his life is 100x better than a top 5% male.

Stacy's life is maybe 5% better, or could even be worse, than the foid one layer down

• +1
Stacy and it’s not even close. U will make millions modeling just because of your pretty face. U will get flown all over the world to shoot in exotic places. U can marry into a wealthy high class family. Ur children and grand children are set for life.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Xangsane and Deleted member 16453
chad obviously

gets more respect + is less neurotic

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Xangsane
chad

your value isn't just based on your attractiveness, chads get attention and respect as well while stacies are seen as sex symbols exclusively

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: StalinCel, Sigmamale, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
Stacies always have the easiest life if the only goal is to get laid.

• +1
It’s the same, but it’s much better to be a gl man imo than a gl women. I’d never want to be a woman, it’s the inferior gender
Women see Chads as nothing but sexual objects for their pleasure
its the same other way around though
I think Chad, honestly. A true Chad will have a lot of Stacy's advantages while having the advantages of being male as well.

I think the order goes:

Chad > Stacy > SubStacy Female > SubChad male as far as quality of life.

LTB female probably also lives about as high a quality of life as an LTC man if she isn't a complete bonehead about playing the cards she's dealt.
Chad of course

Stacy literally gets fucked and abused
Chad because you get the best from both worlds you have safety and a easy time getting laid
I’m the same nigga busting these stereos

I don’t wakeup in the morning for cereal

Burberry panic I got the swag that prolly finish you
Quality of life is relative to what's around u.
A black guy in Africa has a crazy quality of life if he has a roof on his hut while the rest of the tribe don't.

So ofc Chad has better life, because his life is 100x better than a top 5% male.

Stacy's life is maybe 5% better, or could even be worse, than the foid one layer down
Stacy and it’s not even close. U will make millions modeling just because of your pretty face. U will get flown all over the world to shoot in exotic places. U can marry into a wealthy high class family. Ur children and grand children are set for life.
chad obviously

gets more respect + is less neurotic
chad

your value isn't just based on your attractiveness, chads get attention and respect as well while stacies are seen as sex symbols exclusively
Stacies always have the easiest life if the only goal is to get laid.

Here's how I see it:

In terms of status, money, work promotions, etc: Stacy
  • The vast majority of model-tier women can get thousands of simps waiting to send her money over the Internet, even if they're not in the public eye and just post on Reddit
    • Chads usually don't have this privilege unless they're known models. Maybe some subhuman foid or gay guy might DM him out of the blue but a GL woman hardly would
    • There are more Chads than Stacies in shady areas of the internet (e.g. 4chan and of course, incel forums/Looksmax where women aren't allowed) - it's because Stacies, being female, are more likely to care about their social status and reputation among friends/acquaintances/others more than Chads. It's biologically coded into them. You will hardly find Stacies in these dodgy areas of the Internet - maybe Reddit but that place is pretty mainstream.
  • It would be easier for a Stacy (due to hypergamy and the fact she's showered with money and gifts by simps) to marry into a wealthy family
  • Stacies would get promoted in the workforce especially in STEM because she's attractive and female. Bonus points if she's an LGBT or ethnic female.
TLDR: Stacies can get people giving her money out of the blue and plenty of work promotions simply because she's an attractive female. Chads? Maybe not as much.

In terms of dating: Chad
  • There is a huge difference in quality of dating life between a Chad and a Chadlite, than a Stacy and a Stacylite.
    • A Chad would have x50 the options of a Chadlite
    • A Stacy and Stacylite would have similar dating options open to them
  • A man's goal is to get sex from women. A woman's goal is to get commitment.
    • This is exactly why women reject 95% of dating options available to them, including Stacies. They want the best of the options available to them, and hope these options will commit to them.
    • Men on the other hand, don't really care so much for commitment unlike women who are often very pushy for it. If it weren't for women forcing them into commitment (e.g. no sex without commitment, can't have sex unless he gets into a relationship, etc) most men would NOT be seeking LTRs.
    • Also, a biological man cannot get pregnant. Hence he can afford to casually date around unlike women who want LTRs because of the risk of getting pregnant and having to raise the child alone should he leave her.
    • Because of this, Chads are more advantaged than Stacies. He has tons of dating options and would happily date down (and especially fuck down) or maybe even across and would not lose out if he has casual sex with women (who tend to develop oxytocin after sex which makes them emotionally bond to men after sex.) Stacies would feel like they are getting "used" after Chad pumps and dumps them after sex because of this, and leaves her for another woman. She wanted commitment after she released oxytocin after sex.
TLDR: Chad wins because Stacy wants commitment, Chad not necessarily so, as commitment is biologically wired into women, and promiscuity in men. Stacy would end up feeling used after sex because she didn't lock him down into an LTR.

Overall, Stacy, but Chads are far more advantaged in dating than Stacies.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Br0sk1 and LooksOrDeath
I’m thinkin bout dying my hair red, just to look like a pint of red

I like all of my cups so dirty I been sippin that bloody red

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane

Here's how I see it:

• The vast majority of model-tier women can get thousands of simps waiting to send her money over the Internet, even if they're not in the public eye and just post on Reddit
    • Chads usually don't have this privilege unless they're known models. Maybe some subhuman foid or gay guy might DM him out of the blue but a GL woman hardly would
    • There are more Chads than Stacies in shady areas of the internet (e.g. 4chan and of course, incel forums/Looksmax where women aren't allowed) - it's because Stacies, being female, are more likely to care about their social status and reputation among friends/acquaintances/others more than Chads. It's biologically coded into them. You will hardly find Stacies in these dodgy areas of the Internet - maybe Reddit but that place is pretty mainstream.
  • It would be easier for a Stacy (due to hypergamy and the fact she's showered with money and gifts by simps) to marry into a wealthy family
  • Stacies would get promoted in the workforce especially in STEM because she's attractive and female. Bonus points if she's an LGBT or ethnic female.

• There is a huge difference in quality of dating life between a Chad and a Chadlite, than a Stacy and a Stacylite.
    • This is exactly why women reject 95% of dating options available to them, including Stacies. They want the best of the options available to them, and hope these options will commit to them.
    • Men on the other hand, don't really care so much for commitment unlike women who are often very pushy for it. If it weren't for women forcing them into commitment (e.g. no sex without commitment, can't have sex unless he gets into a relationship, etc) most men would NOT be seeking LTRs.
    • Also, a biological man cannot get pregnant. Hence he can afford to casually date around unlike women who want LTRs because of the risk of getting pregnant and having to raise the child alone should he leave her.
    • Because of this, Chads are more advantaged than Stacies. He has tons of dating options and would happily date down (and especially fuck down) or maybe even across and would not lose out if he has casual sex with women (who tend to develop oxytocin after sex which makes them emotionally bond to men after sex.) Stacies would feel like they are getting "used" after Chad pumps and dumps them after sex because of this, and leaves her for another woman. She wanted commitment after she released oxytocin after sex.
Nobody gonna read this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16801, GetShrekt and 1 other person
.is users seem to think Stacies would have better lives
I'd say they do, apart from dating. There are far more Stacies than Chads, adding onto the fact Stacies want commitment, Chads not always so.

the world revolves around a dick

• +1
Stacy models get much higherpay. Millionaire Stacy through looks is more likely than Millionaire Male Model Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and Xangsane
IMHO
STR Dating Chad
Everything Else Stacy

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Xangsane
Chad lives like an average woman
Stacy lives like a demigod

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, ShowerMaxxing, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
Chad lives like an average woman
Stacy lives like a demigod
Agreed with this unless if we're talking about dating, as women want commitment (which can be seen as more demanding for a Chad with lots of options.)

your iq is 0 if you think stacy has a better life than chad

• +1
your iq is 0 if you think stacy has a better life than chad
See this:

Here's how I see it:

TLDR: Stacies can get people giving her money out of the blue and plenty of work promotions simply because she's an attractive female. Chads? Maybe not as much.

TLDR: Chad wins because Stacy wants commitment, Chad not necessarily so, as commitment is biologically wired into women, and promiscuity in men. Stacy would end up feeling used after sex because she didn't lock him down into an LTR.

See this:
bro shut up , im not reading this
chad is 5% must feel good mogging other men, foids lose value with increasing amount of sex partners

bro shut up , im not reading this
chad is 5% must feel good mogging other men, foids lose value with increasing amount of sex partners
Basically Stacies lose out because she wants commitment, something that Chad with too many options views as too high-maintenance.

Basically Stacies lose out because she wants commitment, something that Chad with too many options views as too high-maintenance.
bro its better to be a chad

• +1
Yes in this case, they don't lose out in the dating game because of this.
dating game? brooo ouch sounds so fucking cringe, over if you live with countries with dating game

• +1
dating game? brooo ouch sounds so fucking cringe, over if you live with countries with dating game
a lot of foids refuse casual sex because it's biologically wired into them to want commitment.
Hence why men larp about dating to them to make them feel special and make her more emotionally ready to hookup

a lot of foids refuse casual sex because it's biologically wired into them to want commitment.
Hence why men larp about dating to them to make them feel special and make her more emotionally ready to hookup
over bro
come to russia asap

• JFL
Reactions: 444 and Xangsane
  • Love it
Stacies live a better life because women are the privileged gender in society.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Xangsane
This thread is blue pilled asf.

White men age like shit so most chads only stay chad 16-25. The wall doesn’t exist and women paint their face so a girl can paint her face til 30 and be Stacy.

Additionally, Chad is still expected to work, and his looks alone won’t carry him past 25. Stacy can attach herself to some 46 year old betabuxxer at 29 after fucking chad for 16 years and have her whole life paid for. Then she can cheat on her betabux after 10 years and be given half his money forever cuz no fault divorce. Then she can STILL fuck chad and live a cougar lifestyle.

Meanwhile, Chad has to work, looks alone don’t carry him after 25, he’ll be bald by his mid 30s.

Being Stacy is obviously better. The only time being chad is better is it Chad has looks AND status

Blue pilled forum. The fact that women can live off of men they don’t love disgusts me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, Oberyn, brianxx and 2 others
I'm more interested in discussing how you stay motivated to post threads after threads despite the pathetic post to rep ratio. Jk. We love you Xangsane. :p

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior and LooksOrDeath
This thread is blue pilled asf.

White men age like shit so most chads only stay chad 16-25. The wall doesn’t exist and women paint their face so a girl can paint her face til 30 and be Stacy.

Additionally, Chad is still expected to work, and his looks alone won’t carry him past 25. Stacy can attach herself to some 46 year old betabuxxer at 29 after fucking chad for 16 years and have her whole life paid for. Then she can cheat on her betabux after 10 years and be given half his money forever cuz no fault divorce. Then she can STILL fuck chad and live a cougar lifestyle.

Meanwhile, Chad has to work, looks alone don’t carry him after 25, he’ll be bald by his mid 30s.

Being Stacy is obviously better. The only time being chad is better is it Chad has looks AND status

Blue pilled forum. The fact that women can live off of men they don’t love disgusts me
What about ethnic Chads?

Also:

Here's how I see it:

I'm more interested in discussing how you stay motivated to post threads after threads despite the pathetic post to rep ratio. Jk. We love you Xangsane. :p
I mean, I prefer to stay out of evisceration/race threads....
I just like to type what's on mind.

Do I win an award for the worst post to rep ratio in Looksmax history?

• Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Stacies obviously.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, ShowerMaxxing and Xangsane