out of the 30 girls i have matched with on tinder not one of them wanted sex with me

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
these bitches literally want anything but that. one wants to play video games, another wants to vent about her problems, play backgammon, find someone to go to the beach with. all sorts of shit, i have seen it all at this point.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte, aesthetic beauty, BoredPrince and 3 others
if you only got 30 matches it's so over

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Jhon Smith and Deleted member 21735
if you only got 30 matches it's so over

This. I get 200-300 before the account goes dead and I still am struggling as fuck. High hundreds is where it even begins to mean something.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 24278, Deleted member 23391 and 1 other person
This. I get 200-300 before the account goes dead and I still am struggling as fuck. High hundreds is where it even begins to mean something.
its so over for me

If you are not chad you need to touch all the right buttons, get them drunk and whatnot, or have them in the mood.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Primalsplit
How do you do multiple accounts?

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
Weren’t you crying about being ugly as fuck huh? How much time does it take you to reach that?

Weren’t you crying about being ugly as fuck huh? How much time does it take you to reach that?

The last account has been active for about 3 months now.
And yeah I’m ugly as fuck but I’m tall and athletic which counts for a little.

90%+ of the girls won’t reply.

Women are massive time wasters.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Perfectionist, Deleted member 21863 and 4 others
yeah thats what you need to do if you arent chad
deal with it or stay incel forever

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: garibaldicj, humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 21735
If you are not chad you need to touch all the right buttons, get them drunk and whatnot, or have them in the mood.
all of these are out of your control

Girls are vampires of time and semen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, TITUS and Deleted member 21735
Maybe connect with them before sex? Since that's what they seem to be going for?

what they go for is find some loser to do a gay activity with
How do you know they're not just normal fucking human beings and want to get to know you first before doing anything lol. Let me guess are you asking for sex immediately lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge, humanoidsub7 and Primalsplit
Shallow fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
How do you know they're not just normal fucking human beings and want to get to know you first before doing anything lol.
thats not how it works nowdays especially on tinder

thats not how it works nowdays especially on tinder
You have to at least talk some at first. You can't just immediately ask for sex. Which again since you didn't answer the question I assume you did

You have to at least talk some at first. You can't just immediately ask for sex. Which again since you didn't answer the question I assume you did
Jesus Christ I can't believe I even have to say this. Holy shit did your fucking parents just throw you in a fucking cave and let you fend for yourself or something lol

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Primalsplit
Like these are levels of social retardation that I didn't even think were possible

Id genuinely punch you in the fucking face if I saw you in real life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 21735 and Primalsplit
So deeply fucking unlikable

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Even then though you have to at least talk to them first about things besides fucking sex lol
I have never seen someone who would do so much better with some proper calibration honestly. If only he would accept that he is not a total Chad, therefore his life won't be perfect; he could begin finding ways around his problems. But I guess a little bit of honest, objective humility is a taboo subject for him.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Even then though you have to at least talk to them first about things besides fucking sex lol
women are lot more sexual than men. if they want it, they gnna bring it up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and LampPostPrime
If only he would accept that he is not a total Chad, therefore his life won't be perfect; he could begin finding ways around his problems
i have accepted that but the problem is that there is a limit to how far you can go with whatever your looks level+personality. the girl has to feel it with you and thats something you cant force or do anything about.you can stand out from the others but its not enough.

these bitches literally want anything but that. one wants to play video games, another wants to vent about her problems, play backgammon, find someone to go to the beach with. all sorts of shit, i have seen it all at this point.
Shut up already

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Primalsplit and Deleted member 21735
i have accepted that but the problem is that there is a limit to how far you can go with whatever your looks level+personality. the girl has to feel it with you and thats something you cant force or do anything about.you can stand out from the others but its not enough.
Ok. True. But there's also such a thing as ruining a thing that would have gone well for you. I think you're in that zone currently.

Maybe you are the one who isn't feeling it and the girls just respond to you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, cutie_pie and Deleted member 21735
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and LampPostPrime
Lower your standards and fuck a fattie

Ok. You really deserve to get bullied.
you meet, you fuck and then you do gf-bf activities. doing gf-bf things without having fucked is weird

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Primalsplit
you meet, you fuck and then you do gf-bf activities. doing gf-bf things without having fucked is weird
It's kinda impossible to take you seriously.

• +1
So your advice is to roofie the date than rape her? Did I read that correctly?

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 21735
tbh he isnt completely wrong.
There's no female on this planet worth raping. And besides, a vagina is just a hole. You can make that hole with your hand. I believe a guy that rapes a woman wants to show her she has no power. It's an arrogant asshole move. Of course, many women have no power as to strength. Many men lack that power too.

If you feel you need to get her drunk to have sex, move the fuck on. She's not worth it.

• +1
Out of 31 I matched in Tinder none demonstrated big interest in Kemono Friends. 2 of matches still not tried to contact, but not easy to expect them being into Kemonos

Servalasulango