Kraken

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mewcoper, Shrek2OnDvD, Albeacho and 3 others
Europe situation RN

My respect for Wilfred Zaha: 📈📈📈

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Fr tho I'm actually so surprised the majority of ppl are siding with palestine rather than israel with the narrative we're getting from the media

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Albeacho, ThatDjangoWalk and 2 others
Fr tho I'm actually so surprised the majority of ppl are siding with palestine rather than israel with the narrative we're getting from the media
There's over a million Muslims in London so Muslims are going to side with Palestine regardless of whatever propaganda the Jew media spews.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Albeacho, ThatDjangoWalk and 2 others
I think its because there is organized propaganda from palestine too, like in facebook n shit. The governement havent truly taken tough measures for Israël propaganda to be the only side to tell the story so thats why:feelstrash:

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho
Anyone that picks a side who's not directly involved in this conflict is a fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, EverythingMattersCel, Effortless and 1 other person
I think its because there is organized propaganda from palestine too, like in facebook n shit. The governement havent truly taken tough measures for Israël propaganda to be the only side to tell the story so thats why:feelstrash:
You’re Jewish so I am guessing you’re a Zionist

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 4804
Why cant white people do this for their own homelands

• +1
Reactions: Carolus and N1c
Inb4 this turns into and creates another "muh muslims are the enemy" and starts more wars in the middle east

When in reality the problem is not that these people are "bad people" because they're muslims, they're just tired of getting there shit pushed in by Western powers so they will fight back and when they do they get labelled as "muslim extremist".

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, turkproducer, Albeacho and 3 others
Because white people arent at war stop coping with this shit u r 30 already bro

• JFL
Reactions: happybread and Deleted member 12669
  • +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
VERMIN KIKE DOGS I WISH HITLER REALLY DID GAS AND BAKE YOU KIKES IN OVENS LIKE SWINE

WHEN WHITES FINALLY TAKE THEIR THUMBS OUT OF THEIR MAN PUSSIES I'LL BE SURE TO
FINISH THE JOB AND GAS AND COOK YOU FOR REAL THIS TIME.

[ISPOILER]ATTENTION ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES AND FEDERAL AUTHORITIES: THIS POST IS SERIOUS AND I AM A THREAT TO SOCIETY[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
JoinedMay 3, 2020

Inb4 this turns into and creates another "muh muslims are the enemy" and starts more wars in the middle east

When in reality the problem is not that these people are "bad people" because they're muslims, they're just tired of getting there shit pushed in by Western powers so they will fight back and when they do they get labelled as "muslim extremist".
rare to see someone who’s not muslim say it especially on here lol👌:what:

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Effortless

Attachments

• 1621108657372.png
    1621108657372.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 6
Are you living under a rock or something? You literally live in England as well.
Fam I'm 18 you expect me to pay attention to the news? Who is that guy anyway? Is he any good?

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
rare to see someone who’s not muslim say it especially on here lol👌:what:

I maybe overexaggerate things at time but I try to stay as unbiased and logical as possible boyo

Too many people follow stupid shit and go too far one way or another

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Vast majority of people protesting are Muslims. Whites by in large only protest for blm, lgbtidgaf, and other Jewish led causes. Whites who protest for their own rights are called "nazis" and disowned by their fellow whites who have been brainwashed by the Jewish media. Sadly, most Whites are shabbos goy.

Fam I'm 18 you expect me to pay attention to the news? Who is that guy anyway? Is he any good?
Im younger than you nigger and I still know. He is keir starmer, I hate him along with the labour party.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Nah, he's garbage. He's been purging Labour of anyone who isn't Isr*el first under the pretense of muh "anti-semitism"

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 5189