Over 200 billion dollars are gone forever thanks to Bitcoin crashing

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Ugh. I hope none of you invested in that scheme. And if you did, I'm sorry. I would say, SELL! But ugh, the Overlords of that deception anticipated you would do that so they LOCKED IT UP! Damn. All you can do now is watch those numbers fall to zero. Perhaps, lawyer up!

Anyone who purchased Bitcoin should have the right to sell whenever they desire. How dare those people to place it into pause. Smh. Where's the gaddam justice when you need it!

Oh No Omg GIF by WWE

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, currylightskin, Chadeep and 5 others
thats nothing, i need the extinction of humankind tbh.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, GetShrekt, Deleted member 19499 and 2 others
Canceling us is rather difficult. But pushing us back a couple of thousand years is possible. But with all this technology and satellites and skyscraper reminders, it would require much thinking outside the box.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and mortis
All the stocks are bad right now. At least bitcoin you can double your money if you get lucky or more.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and BigJimsWornOutTires
Canceling us is rather difficult. But pushing us back a couple of thousand years is possible. But with all this technology and satellites and skyscraper reminders, it would require much thinking outside the box.
Nah just a few good old fashioned nukes would do the trick

• Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Ugh. I hope none of you invested in that scheme. And if you did, I'm sorry. I would say, SELL! But ugh, the Overlords of that deception anticipated you would do that so they LOCKED IT UP! Damn. All you can do now is watch those numbers fall to zero. Perhaps, lawyer up!

Anyone who purchased Bitcoin should have the right to sell wherever they desire. How dare those people to place it into pause. Smh. Where's the gaddam justice when you need it!

Oh No Omg GIF by WWE
I lost all the money I put in fucking jew bastards

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: closedplatecel, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 19499
They're milking those cucks like cattle and they're oblivious to it.

Throw a bone to a dog and it will be forever loyal to you.

• +1
and you call me schizo, and wonder why i and many people hate you, you mentally crippled abused shitskin rat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and subhuman incel
a couple of nuclear bombs or a tiny asteroid would do the job:love: the same fate for dinos for humanbeings would be grerat

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 13332, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
I remember when the Robinhood app prevented people from selling their gamestop stocks cause they were affecting the rich Jews' profits. This game is rigged in favor of the Jews so there's no point in playing anymore.

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel and BigJimsWornOutTires
and you call me schizo, and wonder why i and many people hate you, you mentally crippled abused shitskin rat

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
I remember when the Robinhood app prevented people from selling their gamestop stocks cause they were affecting the rich Jews' profits. This game is rigged in favor of the Jews so there's no point in playing anymore.
$20.00 per gallon of gas by this Christmas. And Musk is making a SHITLOAD of money right now. The higher the oil rises, the richer he becomes. So it would make sense to crash Bitcoin. It's ingenious. No wonder why he stamped Twitter with his mark. Rallying the cattle.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 13332 and StrangerDanger
i searched unseen footage of thampsonz barking relentlessly and this came up:lul:
Bitch better kys because idk how can you live with such an ugly horse face

• Woah
Ouch. $23K mark. This is so fucked up. It's like bringing your hot gf to a party and sitting down as the other guys gangbangs her. And so you try to stop them, but ugh, they quickly erect a cage around you. All you can do now is just watch. And yikes, she's really enjoying herself. Brutal. Although here and there, she'll give you that "oops, sorry" gesture.

And that very scene continues for hours. And it's like the penises keep getting bigger and longer. "Where the fuck are all these big penises coming from! Ridiculous, I say!"

I got FUCKED

• So Sad
This is what getting "bogged" means....

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and BigJimsWornOutTires
This is what getting "bogged" means....

True. But this isn't coming back. It's over. If the leading crypto exchange parasites hadn't locked withdrawals, I would think not yet. But the freeze is a giveaway. They need the investors to watch those numbers drop while feeling helpless. The Devil's in control. And it knows the best methods to destroy a man. Do you know how many careless people have everything invested into this? Now imagine them losing it all. And take into account, inflation, sky-high rent, gas prices jackhammering the funds, ugh. Snapper crappers!

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar

Anyone who purchased Bitcoin should have the right to sell whenever they desire. How dare those people to place it into pause. Smh. Where's the gaddam justice when you need it!

Oh No Omg GIF by WWE
LMAOOOO

• JFL
It's really not funny, bruh. I'm losing hundreds of millions of imaginary dollars on this wise investment. Months back, I had imagined that I purchased half of a billion dollars worth of Bitcoin. Well, this morning, ugh. That fantasy became reality as I witnessed the drop. And so I imagined, to myself, "Ugh. I must've lost hundreds of millions of dollars here. Not good. Not good."

• Woah
Reactions: ascension
You need to use your brain, I sold everything in December now I'm waiting with $4.5 ready to re enter the market ready for the next bull run

People have this "up only" mentality with crypto, get a grip of yourselves.

• Woah
You need to use your brain, I sold everything in December now I'm waiting with $4.5 ready to re enter the market ready for the next bull run

People have this "up only" mentality with crypto, get a grip of yourselves.
You've inspired me. Fine. I'll wait this out and perhaps reimagine half of a billion dollars and when the time is just right, BUY! My target purchase goal: $0.01. That way, I could own a shitload of imaginary currency.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
You've inspired me. Fine. I'll wait this out and perhaps reimagine half of a billion dollars and when the time is just right, BUY! My target purchase goal: $0.01. That way, I could own a shitload of imaginary currency.

Haha I love your writing style :ROFLMAO:

• +1

Oh No Omg GIF by WWE
This reminds me of the sentiment betas have when they act as if its always the mens fault that their general sexual needs are not taken care of or considered, even though its so much shit that says otherwise.

Lets be honest here, everything in this world is fucked up. The water, food, housing, jobs, employment, lockdown, travel restrictions, masks, karen behavior, hypergamy, lawless laws, the sky, corperations, lgbqt, stocks, gold, the dollar bill, taxes, inflation etc.

We can only applaud an investor for at least still trying. Its only so many ways to make money legitimately without doing some dark triad or wicked shit like scamming and such. Or literally being worst than a slave. Investing in these markets is one of the few ways, but it so happens to also be manipulated with false flag events so u cant even blame the investors. Most markets are down just as worst. Lets not forget about stocks and how you cant cash out when they increase to high levels. I remember gamestop and robinhood shutting down trades globally. Forex is like gambling, and gold is pretty much the same case. Lets not even talk about all the boomer shit. Its a more isolated case with crypto, and its far worst out there.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530 and BigJimsWornOutTires
This reminds me of the sentiment betas have when they act as if its always the mens fault that their general sexual needs are not taken care of or considered, even though its so much shit that says otherwise.

Lets be honest here, everything in this world is fucked up. The water, food, housing, jobs, employment, lockdown, travel restrictions, masks, karen behavior, hypergamy, lawless laws, the sky, corperations, lgbqt, stocks, gold, the dollar bill, taxes, inflation etc.

We can only applaud an investor for at least still trying. Its only so many ways to make money legitimately without doing some dark triad or wicked shit like scamming and such. Or literally being worst than a slave. Investing in these markets is one of the few ways, but it so happens to also be manipulated with false flag events so u cant even blame the investors. Most markets are down just as worst. Lets not forget about stocks and how you cant cash out when they increase to high levels. I remember gamestop and robinhood shutting down trades globally. Forex is like gambling, and gold is pretty much the same case. Lets not even talk about all the boomer shit. Its a more isolated case with crypto, and its far worst out there.
About to hit the 22k again. Which will be the last. It won't ever hit 24K+ again. Those days are over. And when it drops below 10k, an investigation will commence. But here's the kicker, that investigation was created years ago. Then will come the lawsuits. The angry investors. The sad stories that follow. Ugh. The ones that never invested in it will laugh and say, "I told you so! He-haw!" Remember that he-haw. Very important.