Over 3cm of clavicle lengthening(each side) achieved using distraction

Does he have the body of a girl after surgery? No? Because his clavicles were the issue u fucking retarded nigger
Yes he does you room temperature iq mongrel. He literally has the muscle mass of a girl. Slightly wider shoulders wont make any difference if you are 50 kg twig.

Yes he does you room temperature iq mongrel. He literally has the muscle mass of a girl. Slightly wider shoulders wont make any difference if you are 50 kg twig.
Youre black, u statistically have an 85 iq

lol

You are so retarded you cant even comprehend what i wrote. Where did i say that gym can widen bones ? He didn’t put any effort to gain muscle on his shoulders which would make a massive difference in him being more attractive but instead chose to widen his clavicles so he has wider shoulders while still looking like a fucking twig. Some of you are so hopelessly stupid.
He can go to the gym after actually maxing out his clavicles which is much more important in terms of how your frame is perceived with clothes on.

Why would he put effort into gaining muscles if it's a hopeless endeavor and he'll still look like a framecel albeit with muscles? And even if he did, all of it would be futile since he wouldn't even be able to lift during and after(couple of months) the process of distraction which means the gains wouldn't sustain.

stop speaking on shit you don't understand + added to ignore list low IQ retard

He can go to the gym after actually maxing out his clavicles which is much more important in terms of how your frame is perceived with clothes on.

Why would he put effort into gaining muscles if it's a hopeless endeavor and he'll still look like a framecel albeit with muscles? And even if he did, all of it would be futile since he wouldn't even be able to lift during and after(couple of months) the process of distraction which means the gains wouldn't sustain.

stop speaking on shit you don't understand + added to ignore list low IQ retard
You are unreal braindead go rope it’s hopeless for you.