• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and nathan
over for white brah

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and nathan
Ur not even from here fool! I have a british tv right in front of me and a ipad and phone with british ads
So you jusy made up the number thanks for proving my point my guess you are jusy racist

• JFL
Reactions: aerty
So you jusy made up the number thanks for proving my point my guess you are jusy racist
Explain how im racist lol

Real experience > “data” and ask other british people

Adverts are one of the best ways to know what kind of agenda a country pushes, but first you need to also know how the population thinks and what the majority actually believe to understand what direction and goals they are trying to push for.

For example in my country the vast majority of adverts don't depict young women with hijab even though 60-70% of women wear it. The men also barely are depicted with traditional clothes or even day to day normal clothes, but with either suits or fancy colorful modern age stuff, including old men although there are exceptions.

Same with TV shows, national made movies, etc. They make all young women look and act westernized while the only women that dress hijab (Which again, in real life it's the majority) are old women who are usually also depicted as suffering somehow, while old women without hijab are depicted as brave, independent, cool and "down with the youth", trying to send a subliminal message to the spectators of "That is the old way, embrace the """new""" era"

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and try2beme
Adverts are one of the best ways to know what kind of agenda a country pushes, but first you need to also know how the population thinks and what the majority actually believe to understand what direction and goals they are trying to push for.

For example in my country the vast majority of adverts don't depict young women with hijab even though 60-70% of women wear it. The men also barely are depicted with traditional clothes or even day to day normal clothes, but with either suits or fancy colorful modern age stuff, including old men although there are exceptions.

Same with TV shows, national made movies, etc. They make all young women look and act westernized while the only women that dress hijab (Which again, in real life it's the majority) are old women who are usually also depicted as suffering somehow, while old women without hijab are depicted as brave, independent, cool and "down with the youth", trying to send a subliminal message to the spectators of "That is the old way, embrace the """new""" era"
We even have gay sex in condom adverts and dating app adverts

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and MaghrebGator
We even have gay sex in condom adverts and dating app adverts
They have the most sex and need it the most this is basic econmics.

You are a massive retard

When it was about interracial couples. And I saif guess
The fact you align dating preferences with racism is extremely ignorant. You are outcast so badly from your real society you force yourself to care about the middle east despite being 0% middle eastern, ethnics perspective on interracial dating when you’re a white incel, and understanding of the british media when you are 0% british. Please stick to your own roots then begin to study the world around you through real experience

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
The fact you align dating preferences with racism is extremely ignorant. You are outcast so badly from your real society you force yourself to care about the middle east despite being 0% middle eastern, ethnics perspective on interracial dating when you’re a white incel, and understanding of the british media when you are 0% british. Please stick to your own roots then begin to study the world around you through real experience
Saying interracial mixing is immoral is racist.. you care about the topic without any connection to israel ir palestine. I said you made the stat up as you have already admited

You are an incel with 0 morals
You are a muslim that have sex before marriage yoy can't even follow your religon . Follow your religon first then start talking about morals

• +1
Reactions: watah
I don’t watch actual TV anymore, but I do always remember seeing the change from white couples/families in adverts to them always being interracial or just black people.

• +1
You are a muslim that have sex before marriage yoy can't even follow your religon . Follow your religon first then start talking about morals
So 99.9% of the world go tell that to the jews you worship who want nothing to do with you

I don’t watch actual TV anymore, but I do always remember seeing the change from white couples/families in adverts to them always being interracial or just black people.
Id be way happier seeing a full black british family than interracial shit sorry

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro and N1666
So 99.9% of the world go tell that to the jews you worship who want nothing to do with you
Yeah they shouldnt talk about morals if they can't follow the basics . Its genuinely pathetic

type in "happy white woman" and go to pictures
I see white women on their own , white couple , interracial couple . Black women and full black couple

Redditors do support palestine because its trendy
Redditors support israel because theyre outcasts in their own society they need to defy the status quo of being pro palestine. Theyre outcasts and autistic people

Redditors support israel because theyre outcasts in their own society they need to defy the status quo of being pro palestine. Theyre outcasts and autistic people
Redditors support palestine same wirh tiktok, youtube and everyone else . Its the normie postion

Redditors support palestine same wirh tiktok, youtube and everyone else . Its the normie postion
What an incel thing to compare redditors ideology to tiktok.brutally over for you

I see white women on their own , white couple , interracial couple . Black women and full black couple
95% of the couples there are interractial, don't lie.

• +1
  • JFL
No redditors support Israel. Obviously its divided but the typical redditor supports Israel

• JFL
Most relationship are interracial but most picture aren't interracial
Literally the fuxking opposite u dweeb basement dweller with0 knowledge of society

Most relationship are interracial but most picture aren't interracial
Its the opposite
Completly baseless
I browse all the news subreddits and top comments are always pro israel, only if you search by controversial it will show the palestine comments.

You don't even browse reddit cause it isn't stimulating enough for your TIKTOK fried brain ass

• +1
Literally the fuxking opposite u dweeb basement dweller with0 knowledge of society
I straight up looked at the pics most od the couple are interracial

Its the opposite

I browse all the news subreddits and top comments are always pro israel, only if you search by controversial it will show the palestine comments.

You don't even browse reddit cause it isn't stimulating enough for your TIKTOK fried brain ass
I love reddit

Ur the only one disagreeing with this blatantly obvious fact that losers tend to like israel and defy the status quo
Smart people like israel