Over 50% of UK couple adverts are interracial

Mirin the female accent from east london is brootal
Bengali jeets everywhere @SecularIslamist has first hand experience too, I commute to north everyday for school tho, I see Jews and blacks everywhere in north

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
Nigger just brought two random points together and tried to pretend it has correlated
Most incels arent smart tjats true and israel is the un popular opinion tjey arent correlated and thats true

Most normies wont notice that , its only your autist brain after browsing Org, and other 4Chan adjacent places like twitter (Nowadays)
White/White Couples are probably more but your ignoring it. Frequency illusion

• +1
Most normies wont notice that , its only your autist brain after browsing Org, and other 4Chan adjacent places like twitter (Nowadays)
White/White Couples are probably more but your ignoring it. Frequency illusion
I noticed it years ago im just observant

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
Adverts are one of the best ways to know what kind of agenda a country pushes, but first you need to also know how the population thinks and what the majority actually believe to understand what direction and goals they are trying to push for.

For example in my country the vast majority of adverts don't depict young women with hijab even though 60-70% of women wear it. The men also barely are depicted with traditional clothes or even day to day normal clothes, but with either suits or fancy colorful modern age stuff, including old men although there are exceptions.

Same with TV shows, national made movies, etc. They make all young women look and act westernized while the only women that dress hijab (Which again, in real life it's the majority) are old women who are usually also depicted as suffering somehow, while old women without hijab are depicted as brave, independent, cool and "down with the youth", trying to send a subliminal message to the spectators of "That is the old way, embrace the """new""" era"
Ngl Morocco is finished. Education, healthcare is shit and people are stupid. Literacy is fucking low and people got no respect for each other. They all scam each other if they have the possibility. Dont even get me started on the goverment.

• +1