Over for ADHDcels

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
So fucking over if you have this shit
You need literal drugs to emulate the reward system of an actual human being
No therapy can fix this, your brain is hardwired to not get enough satisfaction from the mundane activies expected from a grown up adult

• +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 2403 and 2 others
It’s different for everyone.

My symptoms are impulsivity, aggression and depression. One moment I’m depressed next moment I have the urge to choke someone. Im also very introverted without my meds

i actually though i had ADHD for a long time but it turned out i have non verbal learning disorder which is worse

It’s different for everyone.

My symptoms are impulsivity, aggression and depression. One moment I’m depressed next moment I have the urge to choke someone. Im also very introverted without my meds
I get 3 hours of hyperfocus in the morning and after that its all downhill, I start falling to distractions more and more until I'm no longer able to pay attention and go full consoomer mode

Also the dopamine record defines the rest of the day, meaning that after touching vidya or music I'm no longer able to work as the bar becomes too high

• So Sad
Reactions: stevielake
Years back, I took all that energy and jammed it into strength training and working out in general. That produced purpose and vagina rewards. Including titties flapping in my face. It is what it is.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and AllesScheiße
I get 3 hours of hyperfocus in the morning and after that its all downhill, I start falling to distractions more and more until I'm no longer able to pay attention and go full consoomer mode

Also the dopamine record defines the rest of the day, meaning that after touching vidya or music I'm no longer able to work as the bar becomes too high
Yeah, I couldn't focus at all in school as a kid. And had trouble starting long assignments. If I didn't care about a subject I wouldn't do it at all, didn't give me any dopamine. Went away in high school. Now my symptoms mimic BPD and clinical depression.

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
Years back, I took all that energy and jammed it into strength training and working out in general. That produced purpose and vagina rewards. Including titties flapping in my face. It is what it is.
"vagina rewards"
:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Due to congestion/migraines, I'm functioning worse than I was when I was without medications except Prozac.

However...I'll add something in a moment.