OVER FOR BEARDED CHADS ON YUBO (JFL)

D

Deleted member 31169

Diamond
My yubo pics with no beard(slight stubble) and long hair did way better attracting young girls.

I tried creating a new account today with a beard, i got some matches with jbs but most of my matches were 25+ roasties complimenting my lips... not even a minor beard compliment... jfl @ u if youre not gayfaggotmaxxing in 2023.

I think yubo shadow banned me as well i used to get way more likes but now i barely get any jfl. Even if youre chad, you can still get fked by the system.

Overrrrrrrrrrrr

Not the Pics i used but similar with better lighting and bg
98D37894 FAE0 4927 91E1 15D21634E562 6C1ECB87 13E4 4D1C B348 6A77B0D12171

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, RecessedChinCel and Xangsane
SHAVE THE BEARD AND GROW YOU HAIR BOYOS. DONT BE MASC THEORY

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane whats yr yubo results bro?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 31562, RecessedChinCel and 3 others
My yubo pics with no beard(slight stubble) and long hair did way better attracting young girls.

I tried creating a new account today with a beard, i got some matches with jbs but most of my matches were 25+ roasties complimenting my lips... not even a minor beard compliment... jfl @ u if youre not gayfaggotmaxxing in 2023.

I think yubo shadow banned me as well i used to get way more likes but now i barely get any jfl. Even if youre chad, you can still get fked by the system.

Overrrrrrrrrrrr

Not the Pics i used but similar with better lighting and bg
View attachment 2390656View attachment 2390657
but would my look do well on Yubo? (not into young girls at all)

You look like that guy in movies who's Iranian, lives in Paris, and owns an arsenal of guns and explosives. When everything is going to shit, they say "I know a guy but... we haven't talked in a long time". Then they go to you, and you look over the money the protagonist owed you because the situation is really serious. Then we find out you previously got in jail for touching kids.

Either that or you're just arab
What about me?

You look like that guy in movies who's Iranian, lives in Paris, and owns an arsenal of guns and explosives. When everything is going to shit, they say "I know a guy but... we haven't talked in a long time". Then they go to you, and you look over the money the protagonist owed you because the situation is really serious. Then we find out you previously got in jail for touching kids.

Ive no clue what youre on about
but would my look do well on Yubo? (not into young girls at all)
View attachment 2390660

For jbs yes. Youd clean up easy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane
Fuark your browridge

(My gf is 26 and I'm 25. It's creepy if I went for JBs)

why?

Idc about what society determines. Nun better than 18 yr old pussy.

You a prettyboy thats why

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia

Im fucking dying that shit is GOLD :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
Fuark your browridge

I wish i could go back in time and be a prettyboy again. Ive grown into being more masc whichs a fkn curse for wanting a young pussy. All it gets me is 23-30 year old sluts.

I wish i could go back in time and be a prettyboy again. Ive grown into being more masc whichs a fkn curse for wanting a young pussy. All it gets me is 23-30 year old sluts.
At least you are getting pussy

U arent chad also you are jutting like monkey

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
You look like that guy in movies who's Iranian, lives in Paris, and owns an arsenal of guns and explosives. When everything is going to shit, someone says "I know a guy but... we haven't talked in a long time". Then they go to you, and you look over the money the protagonist owed you because the situation is really serious. Then we find out you previously got in jail for touching kids.

This sounds like something @Vermilioncore wuld say frfr

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Beard is for oldcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31169
beards are a no go for yubo

take good pics and you would do way better with girls on tinder / real life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31169
also your not shadow banned people mostly used yubo during lockdown and now it’s dead