Over for crypto curries

Deleted member 16134

Deleted member 16134

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 9274 and 3 others
Over for them

• +1
Reactions: weebcel, aBetterMii and eduardkoopman
Over for them
mirin the well aged chad avi.

But, when coutries ban crypto. It's a bad sign. because it basically shows that their local fiat/currency is thus shit, that it can't even compete with a giga volatile digital asset like Bitcoin and other cryptos.

It's also a loser move, by these countries.
because people can get their crypro, if they want to, anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and aBetterMii
Isn't it only private cryptos? Who cares about India anyways lol.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and rydofx
Who cares about India lol

Good, less scammers will come out of woodworks i hope

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Many currycels here
the blackpill community also has quit a significant, large group. of Indian men. true that.
Both Indian men living abroad, and living inside India.

Outside of India, unfortunatley Indian me have to fight bad stigmas and it correlating to their SMV.
Inside of India, the gender ratio (way more men than women) is fucked up. Because in the past (maybe still), way more female feutus get aborted; because parents want sons and not daughters.

the blackpill community also has quit a significant, large group. of Indian men. true that.
Both Indian men living abroad, and living inside India.

Outside of India, unfortunatley Indian me have to fight bad stigmas and it correlating to their SMV.
Inside of India, the gender ratio (way more men than women) is fucked up. Because in the past (maybe still), way more female feutus get aborted; because parents want sons and not daughters.
Nice that you understand so must about curricels but
Gender ratio is not the reason for inceldom in india take that from someone who lives here

Nice that you understand so must about curricels but
Gender ratio is not the reason for inceldom in india take that from someone who lives here
I always assumed, that gendr ratio was the biggest reason for Indian men having a hard time in India.
becuase i saw these 2 informations (see below):

If that is not the reason. Than waht is the reason, that Indians IN India have a hard time?? Indian men are compared to each other, not badly looking not badly dressing and stuff. So I can't compute other reasons, why an Indian man inside India has problems dating??

*2 info sources.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16134
I always assumed, that gendr ratio was the biggest reason for Indian men having a hard time in India.

If that is not the reason. Than waht is the reason, that Indians IN India have a hard time?? Indian men are compared to each other, not badly looking not badly dressing and stuff. So I can't compute other reasons, why an Indian man inside India has problems dating??

*2 info sources.

The biggest reason is feminism and ration of women's rights which has given women more options

The biggest reason is feminism and ration of women's rights which has given women more options
I can't compute, how that directly affects dating badly for Indian men?

Because of feminism, Indian women don't want men anymore?

And how can politics reasons, give women more options?
I mean. If I go to a market, with 100 apples; than I can chose 100 apples. if the next day I go to a marketplace with 100 apples, but there is a change in poltics to apple-ism and apples rights. It doesn't affect the amount of apples options to chose from.

I can't compute, how that directly affects dating badly for Indian men?

Because of feminism, Indian women don't want men anymore?

And how can politics reasons, give women more options?
I mean. If I go to a market, with 100 apples; than I can chose 100 apples. if the next day I go to a marketplace with 100 apples, but there is a change in poltics to apple-ism and apples rights. It doesn't affect the amount of apples options to chose from.
Get some snacks let me tell u a long story
Since the beginning of the Neolithic era thr

• Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Get some snacks let me tell u a long story
Since the beginning of the Neolithic era thr
love good stories.
I also in the past, read some history info. About the change from hunter-gatherers to aggriculture/1 place staying life of humans

Last edited:

*2 info sources.

one of the many reasons why some people think all of India's filthy cities need to be glassed with nuclear bombs

love good stories.
I also in the past, read some history info. About the change from hunter-gatherers to aggriculture/1 place staying life of humans
Ahhh ok so u get the rough idea of it
Now first off u have to consider what female sexuality is and what it isn't
Female sexually is completely different
Women want less sex then men
Women take more time to get aroused then m

Also I believe most women would rather not marry or have sex then do it with s unattractive male
But in the past since we started living in agrarian cultures women were forced into marrying bets males for the sake of stability and social coesion

Ahhh ok so u get the rough idea of it
Now first off u have to consider what female sexuality is and what it isn't
Female sexually is completely different
Women want less sex then men
Women take more time to get aroused then m

Also I believe most women would rather not marry or have sex then do it with s unattractive male
But in the past since we started living in agrarian cultures women were forced into marrying bets males for the sake of stability and social coesion
there is for sure a difference.

1. when female choice prefails. in dating, mating, etc..
and
2. when male choice prefails. in dating, mating, etc...

When males, dont forcefully'regulate the "dating market place"; than naturally female chice will prefail. Because women hold in essence more reproductive power, than men. In reproduction; (fertile) females are valueable; and males are not valuable (almost dispossable).
Males choice only prefails, when it's men forrcing it upon society, women, the group. It only really works in practise, when going against the male set structure is met wirth severe punishments.

When famale choice prefails. It's top men (in looks, and in poor places provider skills matter alot also), Chads only.

When male choice prefails. It's the men in power, whom gets firsts picks. And tha the rest of males is usually a bit distributed over the rest. Obviously for reasons of the men in power keeping the lower men from not going apeshit angry and retalliate (when/if they were given none/no women)

Good job they live in EU 👍

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
So street shitters won't invest in crypto.. OOoooOO so scared.

mirin the well aged chad avi.

But, when coutries ban crypto. It's a bad sign. because it basically shows that their local fiat/currency is thus shit, that it can't even compete with a giga volatile digital asset like Bitcoin and other cryptos.

It's also a loser move, by these countries.
because people can get their crypro, if they want to, anyways.
Crypto will be made illegal everywhere cuz governments can’t control them. There is no other reason behind it. No conspiracy whatsoever. Scares me that those people are elected by the people and then betray them. It’s like as soon as you are part of the government a switch flips and you look at people as your sheep

Dangerous trend. With everything becoming digital

What's it to you move along
Blocked
Great, you have now just exposed yourself as a curry. This is the last time anyone here will take you seriously