over for forum narcissist - nibba do NOT enter

Indeed. Disgusting nibba male orbiters on this site @dogtown @androidcel etc go suck nibbas dick more

JFL, at what point did I suck his dick.

Saying a thread is to long is now orbiting...

Go rope you subhuman I mog you so hard you inbred fuck

JFL, at what point did I suck his dick.

Saying a thread is to long is now orbiting...

Go rope you subhuman I mog you so hard you inbred fuck
Seen your pic you look like a subhuman lmao especially your nose you mog nothing. And yes you orbit nibba i've seen it "uhuhuh yes nibba i believe everything u say you are so tall and powerful and have the most likes in this forum and posts you are so great" I swear this is you. Bunch of disgusting nibba orbiters in this site. Also dogtown: ROPE!

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow
This kind of a piss poor attempt to call me out when you don't even know me
legit lol I come here for interaction with like minded people, sure I could be at the bar/club 12 hours a day chasing pussy (or validation lmao) but what's the point?

jfl at this guy thinking the only reason a gl person could be here is to fish for validation lol, I'd rather talk to the average user here than the average person irl

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Phad, dogtown and 1 other person
Indeed. Disgusting nibba male orbiters on this site @dogtown @androidcel etc go suck nibbas dick more
I think you're jealous of arcbrah because I acknowledge him and not u

Most threads get a decent amount of replies though ...

in that time. be honest bro

i dont visit this forum often. so much is true.

but it was already enough to see that this place is more than all a very cheap source of narcissistic supply for some people

very comfy indeed but not beneficial in the long run

dont shoot the messenger.

just sharing my observations in a helpful way

legit lol I come here for interaction with like minded people, sure I could be at the bar/club 12 hours a day chasing pussy (or validation lmao) but what's the point?

jfl at this guy thinking the only reason a gl person could be here is to fish for validation lol, I'd rather talk to the average user here than the average person irl
Yeah I come here to shoot the shit with my Bros and embarrass arcbrah ?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 470
Seen your pic you look like a subhuman lmao especially your nose you mog nothing. And yes you orbit nibba i've seen it "uhuhuh yes nibba i believe everything u say you are so tall and powerful and have the most likes in this forum and posts you are so great" I swear this is you. Bunch of disgusting nibba orbiters in this site. Also dogtown: ROPE!
jfl if you think you mog dogtown, he's not even fully developed and mogs you to the moon and back

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and dogtown
Listen dude just admit you lost and realize you don't know anything about me or the others here. You just look like a dumbass at this point

he's not attacking or calling you out, he doesnt give a fuck, point of thread was attention cuz he was bored. he wanted to enrage ppl and he got it. he believes what he says, also tbh non-narcies wouldn't actually get triggered at being called narcy, like they wouldn't care so much about their virtual image in such an outcast forum

You know its true that you have a bunch of friends and orbiters here
jfl if you think you mog dogtown, he's not even fully developed and mogs you to the moon and back
From the pics ive seen he definitely doesnt mog me not even close. Obviously you will say he mogs me since he is a friend of yours and im hatted on this site as i said 0 objectivity so go rope subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and androidcel

bro you said you are studying (ofc its obvious you were too triggered by some internet stranger to just let go..which just show how deep the problem actually is)

give your claim some credibility bro

study for your chem exam. it is the right, rationa decision.

Not even debatable I mog you so hard. The only noticeable flaw I have is my nose and undereye support I certain lighting. Plz rope

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
bro you said you are studying (ofc its obvious you were too triggered by some internet stranger to just let go..which just show how deep the problem actually is)

give your claim some credibility bro

study for your chem exam. it is the right, rationa decision.
HE thinks ppl are jealous of his attention who gives a fuk abot this nibba guy lmao just his retarded orbiters on this site

This shit is the greatest cope since Christianity

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Phad, Deleted member 611 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

From the pics ive seen he definitely doesnt mog me not even close. Obviously you will say he mogs me since he is a friend of yours and im hatted on this site as i said 0 objectivity so go rope subhuman
lmao doesn't matter that he's my friend, his 15 y/o undeveloped ass mogs you hard just based on eye area alone, and so do I, jfl at calling me subhuman you BUG EYED CUCK

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
and the thread keeps growing and growing

bros if you want to go full aspie mode i posted a fake pic of me in another forum

:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
lmao doesn't matter that he's my friend, his 15 y/o undeveloped ass mogs you hard just based on eye area alone, and so do I, jfl at calling me subhuman you BUG EYED CUCK
Lmao i will challenge both of u to mogging contest when my hair is grown out gonna mog both off you into oblivion utter subhumans

JFL what picture have you even seen of me, btw I don’t post frauded pictures like you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 470

imagine writing this down in an unironically way

when you imagine that people 100 years ago fought in wars and were married with 17...

fck

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
maybe tomorrow, im high inbif af. @battlefieldincel can confirm that i have one of worst side profiles of this forum.
We have been friends for a long time here. Send me too. Trust me I won't judge my profile is not good either.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
imagine writing this down in an unironically way

when you imagine that people 100 years ago fought in wars and were married with 17...

fck
shush, you're getting boring, go troll somewhere else

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
he's not attacking or calling you out, he doesnt give a fuck, point of thread was attention cuz he was bored. he wanted to enrage ppl and he got it. he believes what he says, also tbh non-narcies wouldn't actually get triggered at being called narcy, like they wouldn't care so much about their virtual image in such an outcast forum
Lol if you think I'm mad I just like humiliating retards that havent achieved shit in their life. I've achieved more in 19 years than anyone else has in this whole forum combined except maybe justchris

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
just lol at this guy thinking he's a male model with that eye area and that nose

forward growth coper
JFL. But at least he isn't wallowing in self pity haha.

like the point of these websites is to get information for the real life validation we all want and by people emphasizing on their status/image by mog contests n shit and just being better than others, it all becomes a joke in itself.
like its crazy ironic how you come to this site to escape actual copes all the bluepilled sheeps do to feed their validation-hunger from fake sources just to see people who "understand how all those normie shit isnt gna make u happy" end up acting in ways normies would do on this forum, just literally end up coping while believing they escaped the copes

i see the guys point with this thread, however it was unnecessary to call @Nibba out personally tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560
shush, you're getting boring, go troll somewhere else

allright then

i wish everyone including my local narcissist nibba a pleasent evening/day whatever i hope all your dreams come true

xoxo

love you all

JFL. But at least he isn't wallowing in self pity haha.
better to be aware of your flaws and try to fix them instead of being delusional, the latter never ends well

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Gengar
Lol if you think I'm mad I just like humiliating retards that havent achieved shit in their life. I've achieved more in 19 years than anyone else has in this whole forum combined except maybe justchris

"I've achieved more in 19 years than anyone else has in this whole forum combined except maybe justchris"

when you write smth like this, you literally prove his point

better to be aware of your flaws and try to fix them instead of being delusional, the latter never ends well
I agree. He's delusional at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, kobecel, dogtown and 1 other person
bet your recessed
I'm recessed and have gotten more female attention in the past year than you'll see in your entire life, bug eyes

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I'm recessed and have gotten more female attention in the past year than you'll see in your entire life, bug eyes
HAHAHA what a cope, slayer vs recessed incel called dotacel. send me your profile

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, RichardSpencel and Swagwaffle
HAHAHA what a cope, slayer vs recessed incel called dotacel. send me your profile

JFL this is ironic you haven’t posted a single non frauded photo

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, kobecel and Deleted member 470
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and dogtown
like the point of these websites is to get information for the real life validation we all want and by people emphasizing on their status/image by mog contests n shit and just being better than others, it all becomes a joke in itself.
like its crazy ironic how you come to this site to escape actual copes all the bluepilled sheeps do to feed their validation-hunger from fake sources just to see people who "understand how all those normie shit isnt gna make u happy" end up acting in ways normies would do on this forum, just literally end up coping while believing he escaped the copes

i see the guys point with this thread, however it was unnecessary to call @Nibba out personally tbh

honestly i couldnt care less about nibba. he seem like a decent dude, is obviously good looking and should do what makes him happy (even though its probably not a good idea to spam this kind of forum with pics - especially if you have the drive to be someone succesful later in life - bc the internet never forgets)

its just that he has a very exposed position here and that the dick sucking of his entourage gets very obvious even if you dont visit this forum very often.

was the easiest and fastest way to trigger people.

okay bros

xoxo

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Sc22
unironically calling himself a "slayer" :feelskek:
Ye i slay, you mad? GOt 3 on rotation atm jelly disgusting video game coper. go play some dota recessed kid

• +1
Lmao i will challenge both of u to mogging contest when my hair is grown out gonna mog both off you into oblivion utter subhumans

Cope your hair won’t fix your shit eye area and Jews nose

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 470
"its just that he has a very exposed position here and that the dick sucking gets very obvious even if you dont visit this forum very often."
@dogtown

• +1
"its just that he has a very exposed position here and that the dick sucking gets very obvious even if you dont visit this forum very often."
@dogtown

Cope more

Me calling you subhuman makes me an orbiter??? :feelsuhh:

• +1
Absolute Cope
You realize most gl guys don't really spend a lot of time,maybe half an hour a day at best.
Also this forum has very valuable information and btw chasing validation in real life isn't better than chasing validation online

Faggot

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 470
Cope more

Me calling you subhuman makes me an orbiter??? :feelsuhh:
Seen u sucking his dick like many others like @TRUE_CEL you guys are disgusting "nibba is such a big handsome man i must please him because he has so much status in this forum with 12000 posts and 6000 likes i want him to like me"

• +1
Seen u sucking his dick like many others like @TRUE_CEL you guys are disgusting "nibba is such a big handsome man i must please him because he has so much status in this forum with 12000 posts and 6000 likes i want him to like me"

Caring about likes .......

A9F5AC37 09FD 4E3C B37E E7960CBCD45B

• +1
Ye i slay, you mad? GOt 3 on rotation atm jelly disgusting video game coper. go play some dota recessed kid
nice larp, no one that's as desperate for validation as you is a slayer, you're an insecure virgin and to make up for your insecurities you convince yourself that you "mog" incels that are actually making an effort to change their lives for the better

honestly, you're no better than inceltears users, stop coping, you can have gigachad's lower third, you'd still be barely above average at best with your bug eyes

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, Nibba, kobecel and 2 others
https://streamable.com/gx0qd everyone except people in his "looksmax friendzone circle" understands this is the case. He's like the big king and you guys are dancing arund him for attention and defending him due to his forum status. Sad tosee. Anyways im done arguing now keep sucking on that nibba dikc.

Cope with your subhumananity no one cares

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 656
Cope.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, Nibba, kobecel and 3 others
  • +1
I didn't expect a response :oops:

Anyway that era has ended. It's been disbanded.
Gvng era was fun times. We should come up with a new crew soon lol

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 611