Over for High Value Malecels: average day hanging out with my foid friends

R

Registered Nursecel

Iron
Today I caught up with a friend of mine from a different ED.

We saw a live band from my her hometown who happened to be playing in the middle of the day in a club which was kind a weird but they were only a small band and it was an excuse to catch up with someone whom I hadn't seen since last year. In addition to being a Nurse she's also a stripper, a sex worker, and a sugarbaby; so when we caught up she introduced me to her friend who is also a stripper and sex worker. The friend (who is not a Nurse) was honestly a cool down-to-earth chick who was fun to talk to so we all got along, but let me just describe the shit they get up to on the daily.

After the band finished playing we went to two rooftop bars for cocktails and oysters, my friend paying for everything with an elastic band of $100 bills like Pablo Escobar. Purely for entertainment like you would tell stories from work to your friends, the two girls scrolled through their sugar daddy DMs just absolutely roasting the fuck out of them calling them old, bald, boomers, beta males, just ripping into every aspect of these guys' appearances and laughing hysterically at the text conversations they were having, talking about how they would deliberately manipulate the uglier sugar daddies and leave them on 'read' and talking about how much disdain they have for the guys who give them money. The worst part is some the sugar daddies were good-looking in their younger days, they just became chubby and old and ended up stuck in dead-bedroom marriages, coping by paying girls to make them feel young, attractive and validated again.

As we were sitting at the tables my friend got all cocky and said "check this out" and messaged her main sugardaddy (who is an ethnic Instagram chef/restaurateur) literally demanding money and got sent $1500. At the table they were whooping and high-fiving, cheering at how in 3 messages simp-maximus shelled out 1.5 grand, my friend laughing and bragging saying "I'm so fucking good at this" as she ordered more drinks. Minutes after roasting baldcels they were back to roasting the dick sizes of their sex work clients, comparing their bodycounts (my friend recently hit 100+) and literal Lookism-tier conversation about facial symmetry, jawlines, eye shape and it ended up with both of them just talking about how pretty I was, my friend bragging for me about how I still do modeling and how pretty my green eyes are. Her friend wanted my Instagram and they were scrolling through my IG telling me how hot I was and being all touchy-feely. Overall I spent $0 the entire time, simps and cucks paid THOUSANDS and I'm going out again tonight.

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Pikabro, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
I am stalking your post history if U don’t mind.

Today I caught up with a friend of mine from a different ED.

We saw a live band from my her hometown who happened to be playing in the middle of the day in a club which was kind a weird but they were only a small band and it was an excuse to catch up with someone whom I hadn't seen since last year. In addition to being a Nurse she's also a stripper, a sex worker, and a sugarbaby; so when we caught up she introduced me to her friend who is also a stripper and sex worker. The friend (who is not a Nurse) was honestly a cool down-to-earth chick who was fun to talk to so we all got along, but let me just describe the shit they get up to on the daily.

After the band finished playing we went to two rooftop bars for cocktails and oysters, my friend paying for everything with an elastic band of $100 bills like Pablo Escobar. Purely for entertainment like you would tell stories from work to your friends, the two girls scrolled through their sugar daddy DMs just absolutely roasting the fuck out of them calling them old, bald, boomers, beta males, just ripping into every aspect of these guys' appearances and laughing hysterically at the text conversations they were having, talking about how they would deliberately manipulate the uglier sugar daddies and leave them on 'read' and talking about how much disdain they have for the guys who give them money. The worst part is some the sugar daddies were good-looking in their younger days, they just became chubby and old and ended up stuck in dead-bedroom marriages, coping by paying girls to make them feel young, attractive and validated again.

As we were sitting at the tables my friend got all cocky and said "check this out" and messaged her main sugardaddy (who is an ethnic Instagram chef/restaurateur) literally demanding money and got sent $1500. At the table they were whooping and high-fiving, cheering at how in 3 messages simp-maximus shelled out 1.5 grand, my friend laughing and bragging saying "I'm so fucking good at this" as she ordered more drinks. Minutes after roasting baldcels they were back to roasting the dick sizes of their sex work clients, comparing their bodycounts (my friend recently hit 100+) and literal Lookism-tier conversation about facial symmetry, jawlines, eye shape and it ended up with both of them just talking about how pretty I was, my friend bragging for me about how I still do modeling and how pretty my green eyes are. Her friend wanted my Instagram and they were scrolling through my IG telling me how hot I was and being all touchy-feely. Overall I spent $0 the entire time, simps and cucks paid THOUSANDS and I'm going out again tonight.
Should have put a ragefuel/suifuel warning in the title

Thanks for ruining my day OP

Read every fucking word