OVER FOR MANLETS JFL

Unmoggablegingercel

Unmoggablegingercel

colorfrauded gymcelled ginger with good jaw
DRUNK FOID ON SNAP SPEAKING HER MIND. YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO HAVE ANY ATTITUDE OR PERSONALITY IF YOU ARE SUB 6 FOOT.

ITS JUST SEEN AS ANNOYING, FAKE, AND COMPENSATING. THEY THINK “WHY DOES THIS MANLET HAVE ANY CONFIDENCE OR PERSONALITY DOES HE KNOWS ITS SHORT AND OVER FOR HIM?” LIKE A LITTLE BARKING CHIHUAHUA. YOU WILL NEVER BE SEEN BY WOMEN AS A REAL MAN

Attachments

• 577BAAAD-9193-480F-8516-CE306EF586AF.png
    577BAAAD-9193-480F-8516-CE306EF586AF.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, bloomercel and Kebab Master
if you wanna be seen as dangerous go out at night and chase women with a crowbar

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lautrec, GigaAscender, risque_dew and 6 others
Manlets can’t win you go the gym your seen as a compensating genetic failure if you don’t go to the gym you look like a prepubescent child, that’s why i’ve finally ordered lifts on amazon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, LVZZO, Deleted member 24940 and 7 others
Manlets can’t win you go the gym your seen as a compensating genetic failure if you don’t go to the gym you look like a prepubescent child, that’s why i’ve finally ordered lifts on amazon
You gotta get greedy with the lifts and panzurris my boy it’s the only way… always be sitting down if possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and twilight
Manlets are pawns meant to just stand by and be mogged by tallfags

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 21661, bloomercel and 3 others
Manlets are pawns meant to just stand by and be mogged by tallfags
THE HEIGHTMOG IS BY FAR THE MOST BRUTAL AND DIRECT ASSERTION OF DOMINANCE.

• +1
Reactions: hey, bloomercel, AngryShortMale and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, bloomercel, SonOfDarkseid and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, Unmoggablegingercel and Deleted member 27932
DRUNK FOID ON SNAP SPEAKING HER MIND. YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO HAVE ANY ATTITUDE OR PERSONALITY IF YOU ARE SUB 6 FOOT.

ITS JUST SEEN AS ANNOYING, FAKE, AND COMPENSATING. THEY THINK “WHY DOES THIS MANLET HAVE ANY CONFIDENCE OR PERSONALITY DOES HE KNOWS ITS SHORT AND OVER FOR HIM?” LIKE A LITTLE BARKING CHIHUAHUA. YOU WILL NEVER BE SEEN BY WOMEN AS A REAL MAN
Kill all Women

• Love it
Reactions: bloomercel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 27472 and 3 others
YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO HAVE ANY ATTITUDE OR PERSONALITY IF YOU ARE SUB 6 FOOT.
Your looks are your personality. Your height is your attitude. I thought we knew this here.

THE HEIGHTMOG IS BY FAR THE MOST BRUTAL AND DIRECT ASSERTION OF DOMINANCE.
brad-pitt-and-janet-jackson-visit-late-night-with-conan-o-brien.jpg

"just mogged this manlet jfl the cortisol must be absolutely brutal, bet all the girls are getting wet for this mog!!"

5'10 vs 6'4 btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28939
She has a point though. Whenever you hear guys who crack unfunny jokes very loudly so everyone can (not) laugh, insist on talking to every stranger they see, and make a show of being the center of attention at inappropriate times - you turn around and, sure enough, it's a manlet.

I'm 5'7" myself and I have to admit, the "confidence" meme has claimed many a manlet victim. I blame normies.

IMG 20230510 044137

Khabib is 5'10" - Ronaldo 6'2"
Khabib mogs

• JFL
Reactions: 80iq and bloomercel

"just mogged this manlet jfl the cortisol must be absolutely brutal, bet all the girls are getting wet for this mog!!"

5'10 vs 6'4 btw
This photo is lifefuel for 5'10s tbh 6'4 is very rare and I don't even consider this a mog. Sure he is taller but he looks like an ogre while Pitt looks like a model. He doesn't look like a manlet either he just looks not tall.

Just be goodlooking theory proved yet again

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO and GigaAscender
Why do you guys get so hung up over this shit? Just act like yourself and don't give a shit what women think.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 80iq and ManzareK
  • JFL
Reactions: risque_dew
MANLET detected
5'10 so yeah lol. Point being, you can't change your height so, you just have to deal with what you're given instead of always being hung up about it.

Last edited:

5'10 vs 6'4 btw
The reality is that people here are delusional that height is everything, it's nothing without the other things, it just happens people here have none of those things
And yes, if you are below average height and face, gymmaxxing, having a decent frame and body is absolutely necessary