OVER for manlets, r/short user posts on r/teenagers and theymessage him telling him he should die.

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

Edit: fuck I didn't realise it was a tranny lmfao.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Heguldus, Lorsss, volcelfatcel and 20 others
Nigga did you even read the post ?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Lev Peshkov, Good_Little_Goy and 13 others
Nigga did you even read the post ?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Didn't realise it was a tranny.
JFL at being born a female then transitioning to nightmare difficulty shame on that cunt.

• JFL
Reactions: Mexicanboi, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14854 and 25 others
>5'2
ngl its over
i just wonder why a female would transition to a male while being so short, its literally a death sentenece

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, diggbicc, TheEndHasNoEnd and 11 others
Wait...It's a female to male tranny. Did I read that wrong. jfl

• +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-, SubhumanCurrycel and Azoriko
5’2 FTM tranny. I’d almost feel bad if they weren’t disgusting to think about. Have you seen the saga of the bitch who got a dick implant?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AlwaysHaveQuestions
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi, BigBoy, Deleted member 7560 and 4 others
Respect for the tranny for wanting to experience manlet hell.

• JFL
Reactions: Mexicanboi, Lolcel, EckhartTollemaxx and 7 others
FtM trannies are probably the most delusional and bluepilled on the planet. Smv from 100 to 0. Respect from society from 100 to 0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Lolcel, EckhartTollemaxx and 11 others
5’2 FTM tranny. I’d almost feel bad if they weren’t disgusting to think about. Have you seen the saga of the bitch who got a dick implant?

Sick shit. What's the point, from a practical standpoint it can't t even function as a penis. Literally a lifeless sausage thronged together with dead flesh. Absolutely vomit inducing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, EckhartTollemaxx, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
FtM trannies are probably the most delusional and bluepilled on the planet. Smv from 100 to 0. Respect from society from 100 to 0

Attempted suicide rates are over 50% for ftm..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, TUSSELEIF and SubhumanCurrycel
nvm tbh that was brutal

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Dumbass bitches thinking being a male will give you "more privilege" lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mexicanboi, Lolcel, Deleted member 7098 and 6 others
giphy.gif

let's see her talk about male privilege now

from getting spammed with sex offers to getting spammed with death threats

• JFL
Reactions: Mexicanboi, Lolcel, Deleted member 7098 and 7 others
can i rip off the dick implant and fuck him in the pussy?

Can you get dick implants?

A female to male tranny, how many years before xer ropes? place your bets.

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
A female to male tranny, how many years before xer ropes? place your bets.
I’d say at least 2 years. People will still virtue signal for the first year, calling her beautiful and brave. After they get bored they will leave them by themselves. And in this isolation, they come face to face with the horrors of their mutilated body. It is within this period from 1 to 2 years post op where they discover the depths of their sorrow, every day waking up to the same scarred bastardization of a “body”. The 2 year mark is special because most tranny doctors ask the patients pre-op to picture themselves 2 weeks post op, 2 years post-op, and 2 decades post op. This “girl” I knew wrote a letter to herself right before she got the surgery. So optimistic. It’s seriously a shame.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, johncruz12345, TITUS and 1 other person
imagine being f to m

that’s voluntarily ruining ur life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, EckhartTollemaxx, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
I’d say at least 2 years. People will still virtue signal for the first year, calling her beautiful and brave. After they get bored they will leave them by themselves. And in this isolation, they come face to face with the horrors of their mutilated body. It is within this period from 1 to 2 years post op where they discover the depths of their sorrow, every day waking up to the same scarred bastardization of a “body”. The 2 year mark is special because most tranny doctors ask the patients pre-op to picture themselves 2 weeks post op, 2 years post-op, and 2 decades post op. This “girl” I knew wrote a letter to herself right before she got the surgery. So optimistic. It’s seriously a shame.
The stupid shall perish.

hahah i am glad plebbit is waking up

fuck trannies tho fr

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
how can you be FtM as a teenager ? i feel like that should be illegal

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and TUSSELEIF
Brutal. Trannies are mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Ugly women get pity and still can have sex and children.

Ugly men don't get anything but hate and being ignored.

Switching from being an ugly woman to an ugly man is the worst choice possible.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 9699 and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard