Over if your not 6'6 in 2023

No height for your ugly boneless face!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Gargantuan, galego123 and 4 others
6'2 or death in 2023

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Wannabe Chad
He is trying to steroid orgemax all the normies and mog them by a foot
Height means nothing when your frame is shit and your face is boneless with no masculine features. Being a bloated fuck doesn’t make you masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, horizon and the BULL
Pfffff what a powerless fart
No Power
I can't believe i used to look up to those powershitters
Thank God i found lookism

• +1
Reactions: horizon
HeightPilled again at 188 centimeters

6'2 or death in 2023
This point reminds me of this study:
  • "Martel and Biller reported that the socially ideal height for western menis 188 cm (6 ft 2 in) andrising"
  • "In the past 20 years, the “bigger is better” misconception hasbeen promoted by studies that found that taller people—men over 183 cm(6 ft) and women over 165 cm (5 ft 5 in)—have lower death rates fromheart disease and all causes than shorter people (men under 170 cm [5 ft 7 in]and women under 150 cm [4 ft 11 in])"

I'd consider LL if I wasn't so close to hitting the wall

are you stupid? height matter at every age even if your looks have been destroyed by aging.
It'd probably take me a good 4 years to save up for it along with an extra good year of the operation + recovery. I'd already be passed the wall at that point. Why would I want to risk my bodily health for gains that at that point wouldn't be of any use to me. I'd be invisible regardless at that age so I'd be coping just as hard as Red Pillers who think they're still in the game even if my change would have a bit more merit to it

I'd much rather work on maximising my peak and vanish when I get old for the game would already be over by then

It'd probably take me a good 4 years to save up for it along with an extra good year of the operation + recovery. I'd already be passed the wall at that point. Why would I want to risk my bodily health for gains that at that point wouldn't be of any use to me. I'd be invisible regardless at that age so I'd be coping just as hard as Red Pillers who think they're still in the game even if my change would have a bit more merit to it

I'd much rather work on maximising my peak and vanish when I get old for the game would already be over by then

Something muste be done about that aging abomination, I'm so tired of seeing most of the population grotesquely deformed by that pestilence, I swear I get closer day by day to just saying fuck it and dedicating my entire life to study and research trying to eliminate that filth but I would be cucking myself since if I even manage to succeed or to make any progress I will be old by then.

Any updates on your hgh stack?

I just posted an update

If you aren’t getting LL to 6’3 at 6 ft it’s over for you

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901