Over for me

NoGo

NoGo

leanmaxxing, will mog you soon
I used to be 350pounds and now im at 235 i face and height mog most of my friends and ppl my age but i feel like that wont matter because i will never have the confidence to take off my shirt especially infront of a girl. I am well built and still have some weight to loose but i have all these stretch marks on my body and i have small droopy man boobs from how fat i used to be. Wtf can i do

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30918
Get fat removal surgery

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and AngryShortMale
how tall are you? and what would you rate your face now that you lost weight?

Get fat removal surgery
even with that i feel like no girl would like my body because of the scars that go with that surgery

Boo fucking hoo

• JFL
Reactions: YabadiDabado
how tall are you? and what would you rate your face now that you lost weight?
i still have weight to loose im still chubby but not to the point where its damn hes fat and ppl ive sent my face to on here rated me htn or chadlite if i loose the rest of the weight, im 189 cm

even with that i feel like no girl would like my body because of the scars that go with that surgery
embrace your scars

plus scars look badass anyways so why not keep them as a niche

embrace your scars

plus scars look badass anyways so why not keep them as a niche
no hot girl is gonna think my scars are cool or bad ass, no appeal

• So Sad
Reactions: lunin7
no hot girl is gonna think my scars are cool or bad ass, no appeal
oh yeah that’ll only attract gymcels redpillers

i still have weight to loose im still chubby but not to the point where its damn hes fat and ppl ive sent my face to on here rated me htn or chadlite if i loose the rest of the weight, im 189 cm
continue losing weight and try to fill up the skin with muscle. your 6'2 and weighed 350 but now 235. from the jump you should've known you would have loose skin. You're worrying about the wrong thing here. You just lost 115 pounds Pat yourself on the back.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and NoGo