Over for my geomaxxing

Alvaro

Alvaro

Tanio skóry nie sprzedam
I wanted to geomaxx in latam but i forgot that they speak only spanish, and my brainlet self can speak only english and slavic :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I wanted to geomaxx in latam but i forgot that they speak only spanish, and my brainlet self can speak only english and slavic :feelswah:
You can learn spanish in a year. Also JFL at your planning if you "forget" that :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, thereallegend, subhuman to mtn and 1 other person
Portuguese

• +1
Reactions: Alvaro
you can be fluent in spanish in 3 months

duolingo + inmersión

immersion, how?
netflix shows watch it without subtitles try to understand as much words as possible and do anki flashcard decks

I learned spanish in high school three classes a week + guatemala trip it was easy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Alvaro
netflix shows watch it without subtitles try to understand as much words as possible and do anki flashcard decks

I learned spanish in high school three classes a week + guatemala trip it was easy
Just use the Dreaming Spanish website because he makes easy content that you can understand

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Alvaro and Deleted member 5815
Show face