Over for neotenous blacks

Racky

Racky

Diamond
D66EA7C4 1E9A 4DE1 B901 FE25C40A0402

FFD3A41A CE18 4427 A109 55E1EEA79322
ECBCF270 8865 4276 BB21 830217A8F2EA

807C89DC 9290 4BEE B4E4 8A57BEB2FD8A

Even the appeal of a male model Tyrone like Ronald Epps suffers tremendously from having a baby face / being prettyboyish rather than masc

Comments from Lipstick Alley @Xangsane about Epps :

This guy mogs Zaylonn PSL wise but appeal wise Zaylonn destroys him, even if they had the same body. That’s how much of a tax having a baby face is. This is why black men do so much beard coping. Looking youthful does not help at all.

btw, this applies to all prettyboys. A prettyboy will never have the raw sex appeal of a masc or maesthetic guy. He will get more of those of "cute but I would never smash" comments. The tax is just even more pronounced for black men with neotenous features like Epps' because of soft power in the West not benefiting them as much as Tik Tok prettyboys. @fogdart you were right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, squirrelcel, Deleted member 15827 and 6 others
Blacks get away with bug eyes and large lips flat nose and recession bcoz they have robust large bones and large bone structure

The guy in op will have no problem getting white girls
Lipstick alley monkeys are just projecting their own lack of femininity

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17531, spark, ChiraqJihad and 6 others
He looks like he’d take a bitch for tea, not rearrange her guts. Which isn’t ideal for black women or just high T women in general

This is the type they want
6C907076 3E63 4DA1 A9B9 38EDE6371752

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, MakinMogReturns, Slob and 4 others
imagine thinking looking like a child / a girl was the answer to looks theory lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Slob, squirrelcel and 2 others
I agree that being neotenous really affects your sex appeal, but lipstickalley is full of ugly social outcast black women coping and larping. Even Tyler Maher who destroys most white men in sex appeal gets shit comments on lipstickalley. Lipstickalley users know very well that they stand no chance at attracting pretty boys irl so they cope by saying they don't find them attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, aesthetic beauty, Slob and 10 others
imagine thinking looking like a child / a girl was the answer to looks theory lol
muh look like prettyboy and dance on the tiktok like a girl and you will get hqnp foids - average stupid looksmax member 2022

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, GetShrekt, MakinMogReturns and 5 others
View attachment 1817452
View attachment 1817464View attachment 1817466
View attachment 1817470
Even the appeal of a male model Tyrone like Ronald Epps suffers tremendously from having a baby face / being prettyboyish rather than masc

Comments from Lipstick Alley @Xangsane about Epps :
View attachment 1817156
View attachment 1817157
View attachment 1817158
View attachment 1817159

This guy mogs Zaylonn PSL wise but appeal wise Zaylonn destroys him, even if they had the same body. That’s how much of a tax having a baby face is. This is why black men do so much beard coping. Looking youthful does not help at all.

btw, this applies to all prettyboys. A prettyboy will never have the raw sex appeal of a masc or maesthetic guy. He will get more of those of "cute but I would never smash" comments. The tax is just even more pronounced for black men with neotenous features like Epps' because of soft power in the West not benefiting them as much as Tik Tok prettyboys. @fogdart you were right
They're just coping.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, GetShrekt, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
I agree that being neotenous really affects your sex appeal, but lipstickalley is full of ugly social outcast black women coping and larping. Even Tyler Maher who destroys most white men in sex appeal gets shit comments on lipstickalley. Lipstickalley users know very well that they stand no chance at attracting pretty boys irl so they cope by saying they don't find them attractive.
They're just coping.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Racky and fogdart
He needs some facial hair and he will look older and more masc

• +1
Reactions: Racky
they only like guys like Kofi Siriboe and Trevante Rhodes

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Racky
Blacks get away with bug eyes and large lips and recession bcoz they have robust large bones and large bone structure
I don’t know where this meme comes from. Caucasians are much more robust on average than sub Saharan Africans, and Aboriginals are more robust than both.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Slob, GetShrekt and 2 others
Truth is if they find out those guys are dating white women, they will call them ugly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, justinzayn, thereallegend and 6 others
They're just coping.
They're coping as they still can't get him but they still mean It, they would prefer if he had more of that brute look

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and gymmaxedhorse
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, Racky and justinzayn
BW are just a joke, put some 5/10 blonde white boy in front of them + they will say massa or other bullshit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Racky
They also said these dudes are average. I’m starting to think there’s no winning with BW as a black male

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: fogdart and Racky
Some of those guys would end up with baby faces too if they did not have any facial hair

Kofi without any facial hair :
97E1A94F D71F 4961 98F7 15A318110E30

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and softlysoftly
Babyface just nuke your SMV its too brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Racky
They do seem to overwhelmingly find him attractive :
68D14291 BF28 4608 96FF 4094DF65812D

307529A6 7E63 42E9 BF36 A09875F8F21D

D2B95B35 370A 41B6 BA0A 7AD483BAF8BC

but a lot of them realize he is beard frauding his lower third :
53FB8BCB A196 43F5 B7D1 499FCFC1D315
154A04C3 5CC7 4072 A127 C26CEB96D701

D3A7235A B5A0 4856 B194 8910364537A7

5EB43BDF 6D1A 403B BBB9 FC2BEB135660

6D79A8D4 DC84 4285 B00A 27B3D337AB70

EB4B6D54 530C 4FFC B602 CD01A85B8085

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
ronald doesnt even psl mog which is funny.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart and Racky
Over for me

• So Sad
What if he grew a beard

• Hmm...
Blacks get away with bug eyes and large lips flat nose and recession bcoz they have robust large bones and large bone structure

The guy in op will have no problem getting white girls
Lipstick alley monkeys are just projecting their own lack of femininity
best thing I've read today

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: justinzayn and Racky