over for stunted heightcels

UnluckyOne

UnluckyOne

mentally unstable rotter
I could have been taller if I played football and ran around just like most children my age but instead I rotted in front of the computer.

It backfired badly on me and now I am stuck at 5'5.

Do not do this mistake the worst thing you can put yourself through as a youngcel in his 14-16s is to not exercise.

It's too late for me I am already in my 19s I've single-handedly sabotaged myself but also bullying and neglect from my peers and also coming from a broken family contributed greatly to my demise.

My life is over.

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, SecularIslamist and CarrotMaxxer
5'5 is a good height for trannymaxxing tbf

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, Donkeyballs and Sprinkles
I'm from previous generation I ran around so wasn't like retards on their phones / tablets all day. My mom is 4'11 and dad 5'4, I got to 5'7.5 but hear me out.

I was tall growing up. Didn't grow a mm since 14th birthday - I was taller than nearly everyone.

However I was insomniacel, hardly ate meat or food - because I was a poorcel and instead wanted to save money. My best friend was a gigamanlet at 5'2 so logging him brutally meant I didn't realise. Never was concerned about my height until I suddenly hit 18 and went to uni and realised most guys are taller than me. Too late by then.

• So Sad
Reactions: UnluckyOne
I'm from previous generation I ran around so wasn't like retards on their phones / tablets all day. My mom is 4'11 and dad 5'4, I got to 5'7.5 but hear me out.

I was tall growing up. Didn't grow a mm since 14th birthday - I was taller than nearly everyone.

However I was insomniacel, hardly ate meat or food - because I was a poorcel and instead wanted to save money. My best friend was a gigamanlet at 5'2 so logging him brutally meant I didn't realise. Never was concerned about my height until I suddenly hit 18 and went to uni and realised most guys are taller than me. Too late by then.
This is pretty brutal. Eating meat is crucial for growth and the strength of your bones.

I ate everything but my issue was sedentary lifestyle. I got rid of it but it was too late I also used to be pretty fat growing up.

I am much more active than the average person nowadays but does it really matter ?

I did not take the needed measures during my most important years. At 15 I barely walked 40 steps per day.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
This is pretty brutal. Eating meat is crucial for growth and the strength of your bones.

I ate everything but my issue was sedentary lifestyle. I got rid of it but it was too late I also used to be pretty fat growing up.

I am much more active than the average person nowadays but does it really matter ?

I did not take the needed measures during my most important years. At 15 I barely walked 40 steps per day.
It's totally my fault. Yeah I was poor but my villager parents from curryland always valued food and my dad would at times even force feed me. I used to hate him got it, but forever grateful for it now.

I doubt your lack of steps factored in much. You're lucky you grew up during lockdowns coz niggas had massive growth spurts sleeping in all day.

I’m still growing but I don’t eat enough , parents don’t feed me enough

I don’t have time to cook

It's totally my fault. Yeah I was poor but my villager parents from curryland always valued food and my dad would at times even force feed me. I used to hate him got it, but forever grateful for it now.

I doubt your lack of steps factored in much. You're lucky you grew up during lockdowns coz niggas had massive growth spurts sleeping in all day.
I used to go to the gym during the lockdown and got rid of my overweight disgusting body but did not notice any growth spurt despite sleeping all the time during class.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I’m still growing but I don’t eat enough , parents don’t feed me enough

I don’t have time to cook
the best way to boost height is to eat a lot and exercise a lot so you don't get fat. Also to stay hydrated at all times.

One more mistake I made was not drinking enough I probably drank at most 2 or 3 glasses of water per day.

the best way to boost height is to eat a lot and exercise a lot so you don't get fat. Also to stay hydrated at all times.

One more mistake I made was not drinking enough I probably drank at most 2 or 3 glasses of water per day.
Yeah bro, you would have been 6'1+ if you drank 4-5 instead of 2-3 😞