over for this forum, some femboy gets 100+ reps just for posting his face

future slavic chad

future slavic chad

Kraken
And some people wanna let women in. You faggots would give all the attention to them, bad or positive. Men are eternal simps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo, truthhurts, Suns9999 and 10 others
over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and 6PSLcel
I want to make my mom an account. She is hot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, psychomandible, Clqs and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ey88 and dipenhydramine
Over for him ngl..

V

• JFL
Reactions: vernier, Yliaster, Suns9999 and 7 others
We should let women in at this point

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Sprinkles and Goth
Gay.org

• JFL
Who cares about harmless femboys when theres actual homosexuals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Sprinkles
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, future slavic chad, LuckyBeast and 3 others
Who cares tbh. Spice the forum up
Yeah it's like 450 registered users online and 2,500 unregistered. Might as well make the forum private so you can't browse it unless registered. Wouldn't mind some bitches but they'd get eaten alive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and tombradylover
Yeah it's like 450 registered users online and 2,500 unregistered. Might as well make the forum private so you can't browse it unless registered. Wouldn't mind some bitches but they'd get eaten alive
Even better if they get eaten alive. Let it be chaotic and fun. Fuck it. If users simp and jester just call them out and make threads about them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yliaster, Suns9999 and LuckyBeast
Even better if they get eaten alive. Let it be chaotic and fun. Fuck it. If users simp and jester just call them out and make threads about them.
Yeah sounds more fun. Too many bitchmade people with nothing to say just watching from the sidelines like some lame cucks. But yeah it would be better if you had to register too imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and tombradylover
Yeah sounds more fun. Too many bitchmade people with nothing to say just watching from the sidelines like some lame cucks. But yeah it would be better if you had to register too imo
Based boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and LuckyBeast
the moment foids are allowed in is the moment i leave completely.

Last edited:
  • JFL
the moment foids are allowed in is the moment i leave completely.

No sane woman is gonna find any sort of stimulation by being here unless maybe to plug their Onlyfans
or something for whatever reason.Other than that I actually endorse having at lest a few females join,the
Chaos that will ensue from their presence here will actually make the Forum less boring than it currently is

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
No sane woman is gonna find any sort of stimulation by being here unless maybe to plug their Onlyfans
or something for whatever reason.Other than that I actually endorse having at lest a few females join,the
Chaos that will ensue from their presence here will actually make the Forum less boring than it currently is
yes there would be plenty of women here for the attention, all the ''femcels'' would come here nigga. you'd be surprised how many foids like james sapphire for example.

fuck all these dudes saying i wouldnt mind

• +1
Reactions: hardRscreamer
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster