over for truerateme

nevermind2

nevermind2

ITS OVER
some retard on yt did a video with 500k views but that place was a shithole full of indians and attention whoring foids anyway

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel, HeightPilledum and Deleted member 24712
didnt watch but vid title is lifefuel

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
they’re late to the party

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Amazing how delusion and hostile women get when they don't get the attention or simping they want. They expect to get rated the same as Adriana Lima.

• +1
Reactions: schizolool, Xangsane, Dietsnasta and 7 others
Amazing how delusion and hostile women get when they don't get the attention or simping they want. They expect to get rated the same as Adriana Lima.
I wonder who is the cuck who rates them

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Deleted member 29167 and VenatorLuparius
Comments are absolutely kekfuel. Top commenter is a dyke saying that men should be worshipping foids. Other comments are saying that he's hot for being against muh patriachy. While inkwells are killing themselves and ldaring, foids are being oppressed by being rated a 5/10 instead of an 8/10. These comments give me fucking brain damage.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, TUSSELEIF, Sny and 7 others
What a cuck

Jfl why does he say the subreddit is only for rating women. :lul:

He probably didn't even see posts from men cuz they get no upvotes on simp subreddit

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA, Dietsnasta, Deleted member 32973 and 2 others
some retard on yt did a video with 500k views but that place was a shithole full of indians and attention whoring foids anyway

truerateme has retarded guide in which 99.9% of population is between 4.5 and 5.5
Nowadays it’s become overridden with simps too

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Deleted member 32973 and Deleted member 29167
Why do all foids think they are 10/10 jfl they can't even imagine being rated a 6 or something and being happy that they're cute

• +1
Reactions: Sanord, schizolool, Xangsane and 3 others
Lmao the sub sucks

This YouTuber cuck looks like he's one nose failo away from becoming the ugly filter TikTok normies use

Screenshot 20230731 055841
Screenshot 20230731 055951

JFL at him swooning over a 6/10 like she's the most beautiful Stacy he put his eyes over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizolool, TheDragon, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
Comments are absolutely kekfuel. Top commenter is a dyke saying that men should be worshipping foids. Other comments are saying that he's hot for being against muh patriachy. While inkwells are killing themselves and ldaring, foids are being oppressed by being rated a 5/10 instead of an 8/10. These comments give me fucking brain damage.View attachment 2349417
View attachment 2349418
View attachment 2349419
God I hate this modern feminist female worshipping culture

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Deleted member 29167
And how angry other men and other women get too. I only ever see people get riled up over the women not getting simped over and getting rated as average, but not the men

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
True rate doesn’t even allow people to rate lmao u have to be an “approved rater”

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta
And how angry other men and other women get too. I only ever see people get riled up over the women not getting simped over and getting rated as average, but not the men
Because all women are beautiful in their own ways but for men it's Chad or nothing

• +1
Reactions: Sanord

Trm is cope. They gave my ugly ass a 6 :feelskek:

Your avi is so off-putting

• Hmm...
Reactions: nevermind2