(Over)Fuck school starts in 2 hours and i haven’t sleept

Deleted member 7112

Deleted member 7112

Pirate crew.
With no fucking sleep how will i ever make it through:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: i want to sleep now as i have 0 time to sleep.

Over for insomniacels
Brb sleeping in class and getting detention and getting extra harsh punishment because i’m the only black in a white class.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 12669, ItsOver.com and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 12669, ItsOver.com and 4 others
it is over for OP.
I sleept in the class since school started we just watched a bunch of movies i could easily sleep without the teachers noticing since i’m blackmaxed and blend in with a dark ass room.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DragonBallZCel, GripMaxxing and subhuman incel
Jfl i mog these white kids lol i’m the tallest in the class fucking crackers give their moms bbc
cope they view you as that weird ethnic subhuman with the weird ass bones and anus lips :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and ItsOver.com
cope they view you as that weird ethnic subhuman with the weird ass bones and anus lips :feelskek:
Face dosen’t matter when your a 6’5 high T Brute like me cope harder you subhuman

Face dosen’t matter when your a 6’5 high T Brute like me cope more you subhuman
i'm 6'4 and frame and masc mog you to suicide, you will never be a west african sub saharan mogger let alone mog a tall wide shouldered nordic man :feelskek:

boney somalians shouldn't talk shit :feelshaha:

Know that feel

i'm 6'4 and frame and masc mog you to suicide, you will never be a west african sub saharan mogger let alone mog a tall wide shouldered nordic man :feelskek:

boney somalians shouldn't talk shit :feelshaha:
Your so stupid jfl what does ethnicty have to do with your frame i frame mog prettymuch everyone from soy swedish boys to west african niggers my age. I’m 90 kg as of now but i’m sure if i was 110 kg i would frame mog everyone on this forum

This is my frame

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Be happy you still go to high school, remember life ends at 20, never forget this, i miss those days, now im an oldcel

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Looks234, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Your so stupid jfl what does ethnicty have to do with your frame i frame mog prettymuch everyone from soy swedish boys to west african niggers my age. I’m 90 kg as of now but i’m sure if i was 110 kg i would frame mog everyone on this forum

This is my frame
View attachment 1285491
take pic w/ arms down

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
Be happy you still go to high school, remember life ends at 20, never forget this, i miss those days, now im an oldcel
Life ends at 18 bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Looks234 and Deleted member 7112
Indeed tbh, its 18 actually, after senior year and prom ends, college is never the same, its beyond over
this will be my last prom unfortunately no chicks to dance with i wish i was 15 again tbh that was the time idgaf about girls
:kys:

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444